Pleasure Pier

Racecarlock

So GTA is set in the los angeles area and it's clear that it will have nice beaches. But there's one area I'd like to talk about called pleasure pier. There's a pier in real life called Santa Monica Pier and I think that's what pleasure pier will be aping. So what does it need? Well...

-Restaurants that you can sit in and sit at the tables outside

-Shops that you can buy hats and things from

-Good view of the beach

-Working rides

-Crowds

And some other things which I'm sure will come up in this topic.

Here's what it should ideally look like.

Oh and here's what the coaster ride will be like, except the camera would be rotatable. And they might redesign the whole thing to be a lot bigger and more thrilling.

Discuss! Oh, and those coming here just to post "Put this in the wishlist thread, lock!" should just f*ck off right now because this topic is about a specific location and it's details. And stop back seat moderating.

Again, discuss.

Who cares? It will look good I'm sure.

What do you want us to discuss? Whether or not we can sit down and have a latte there? Boooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg.

Yo, Mofo, it's the happenin' place....in GTA San An! I see a return to the same, since there's no FUN FAIR in San Andreas State. In Los Santos, the boardwalk is sure to be the Beach Mecca for the peds there, anyway. Remember how there were fishing poles there along the dock, as props? To the best of my recollection. I'd be interesting to see fishing incorporated. Not just from the shore, but fisherman in the lake/ocean as well

I was just on the pier last night... idk to me its just not that fun anymore.. It was great when I was a kid though.

Who cares? It will look good I'm sure.

What do you want us to discuss? Whether or not we can sit down and have a latte there? Boooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg.

I guess my real point was to show what the area would look like in a completed state. There may be a few differences though, as it's still a game world and has to slightly differ from the real world version. But mainly I guess I wanted to give you guys a general idea of what the area will look like in V. Should probably make a different topic though and make that more clear.

Cole Phelps Gta

I want to have sex with prostitutes their. If it's called Pleasure pier i want to get ''plessure'' you feel me inlove.gif

I want food, coffee to be their . Hot chicks,great weather, maybe take a friend on a ''date'' their.go for a swim. buy clothes,and chill out

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I'm really hoping we get an actual, working amusement park. We see peds there, on roller coasters, bumper cars, etc. They could add various mini-games and other things such as:

*Riding a roller coaster

*Bumper cars

*Ice Hockey

*Bowling

*Surfing

*Sprinting

*Dancing

*Drinking

etc, etc etc.