Lagging Online?

Skyrocker

Hi people!

I came here because I had a problem with SAMP.

Well, I'm getting "FPS Lags", which often freezes me, from 3 up to 6 seconds. I don't have this problem in Singleplayer, so I thought that it could be my internet connection. But within these "FPS Lags", I can open the chat box, write messages and send them into the server, but I will be able to see my messages only after these "FPS lags", so I thought about a problem from my side.

I'm running it on a Windows 7 SP1, and I know that my comp meets the system requirements. I already had this problem before, but not much, whereas it's happening a lot now.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks smile.gif

EDIT: Once I started the server by samp.exe (clicked "connect"), there is gta_sa.exe running in the task manager, but the game window don't show up, there is also "rundll32.exe" running in the task manager. Once the "rundll32.exe" is loaded, I can start the game and the game window show up. Weird?

Edited by Skyrocker

the first question is:

How is your game installed?

What Edition (V1, V2, V3) did you buy?

Did you do it from the Original DVD?

Are you playing with the Originial DVD in the DRive?

Did are all the video settings to minimum?

What mods Did you install?

Edited by lil weasel

How is your game installed? - It's installed from the original setup, in program files, in Rockstar Games folder.

What Edition (V1, V2, V3) did you buy? - V1.0

Did you do it from the Original DVD? - Yeah (original files)

Are you playing with the Originial DVD in the DRive? - No, I'm using a crack (which works perfectly). Though, I'm unable to use the CD.

Did are all the video settings to minimum? - Yeah

What mods Did you install? - None

First step then is to remove the No-CD crack and play the game with the DVD in the drive. the game isn't intended to be played with a Crack.

I don't have the CD anymore.

Anyways, I almost found the problem: The problem is that when I launch a server, there is a rundll32.exe which starts and eats a lot of CPU. My San Andreas window CAN'T show up if I didn't start San Andreas once and/or stopped rundll32.exe.

So I did: Run San Andreas (rundll32.exe also started) > Run San Andreas Twice (now it works, window shows up) > Got into the game, and then did Alt+Windows, and finally stopped the first gta_sa.exe and rundl32.exe. And the game seems to be fixed.

BUT the problem, is that when I launch San Andreas for the first time, rundll32.dll starts. And I would like it to not start. How could I "remove/disable" it without I get any error message?

Buy a Replacement. It is against the policy of this forum to aid in Piracy of the Game.