Does Anyone Know What Happened To This?

cp1dell

user posted image

As this is on the back of the GTA IV case, I always see it whenever I take the disc out. I have never seen this in-game, sure you don't see many of the screenshots from Rockstar's site in the game, but most of them are from cutscenes or can be recreated in the game.

This picture looks like it belongs to a cutscene, and is very dramatic looking, which would fit the GTA IV story.

Was this part of a removed mission or something that didn't make it into the final game?

I would also like to note that the dead body is similar to Hossan.

Maybe it's from that racing mission, but in reality all you had to do was jack a car way before you reach the starting point.

They made it dramatic as if that's what players will do. Kill one of the racers and get into his car for the race. In actual game you will get

mission failed or some other crap (which I forgot what it was).

I don't think the car on the right is in the game, it looks like a Nissan 180SX and I can't remember a car looking like that, which proves my point.

The car on the left and the car in the background on the left is a Dukes and I think the car in the background on the right is an Ingot.

it always seemed to me like a cutscene from "uncle vlad"

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

I don't think the car on the right is in the game, it looks like a Nissan 180SX and I can't remember a car looking like that, which proves my point.

The car on the left and the car in the background on the left is a Dukes and I think the car in the background on the right is an Ingot.

It's the chavos i think.

It's the chavos i think.

It is actually.

spaceeinstein

I think the cars are just random traffic vehicles and Niko just killed a guy. The camera angle and lighting simply makes this all so dramatic.

I've seen the cut scene

pics/vid or it didnt happen

Indeed. If not that then give us the name of the mission or the activity that the cutscene appeared in.

The scene is fairly easy to recreate, the hardest part being acquiring the car on the right (DF8-90). That being said, not all screenshots are always from cutscenes.

Especially that DF8-90 isn't showed on that pic. Car on the right is Chavos.

This is just screen from the game. Note that cars in the back are empty.

Well it has the atmosphere of a cutscene.

And if I recall, there have been some cutscenes where the drivers are missing.

If you take a closer look at GTA IV's cover you'll see a picture depicting 2 persons in an aerial tram about to jump off.

If you start a new game in GTA IV you will see an artwork of Niko shooting while in a helicopter.

I never understood why those never made it into the final game.

Hello dear comunity. I just changed my password into something I am unable to remember. It has been a lot of fun here, one of the best GTA dedicated forums I have ever visited. The mods are doing a great job and I wish you all the best. I love you, every single one of you (apart from Zee [what a fanny]).