Game Informer

VaroSpain

I have the GameInformer issue in question. It's mainly about MP3. The only thing he says about V is what was said in the press release. "Los Santos and a very big map"

I have the GameInformer issue in question. It's mainly about MP3. The only thing he says about V is what was said in the press release. "Los Santos and a very big map"

Oh, okay..

G1T

Is that a direct quote because that'd be very interesting if he said that. So far they've said nothing about the map, just that the game is the biggest yet.

A guy named "DGSimo" posted on the R* newswire 30 minutes ago that he has the latest game informer issue and there's a 6 pages interview with Dan Houser..

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...ork-series.html

Interview about Max Payne 3...

How do you know?

Nevermind.

Dan Houser already said he's not dropping GTA V hints, and that they're promoting Max Payne 3, go figure, eh?

The problem with this forum is it's a GTA based forum, go figure, eh?? haha

turn.gifcryani.gifwhatsthat.gif

More hot-air from Blimpy (dan houser)? Colour me surprised. Not. Cant wait to hear about the enhanced dildo and ball physics for Max Gayne 3.

• Bruh 1

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

More hot-air from Blimpy (dan houser)? Colour me surprised. Not. Cant wait to hear about the enhanced dildo and ball physics for Max Gayne 3.

Oh shut up.

Is that a direct quote because that'd be very interesting if he said that. So far they've said nothing about the map, just that the game is the biggest yet.

Here's is exactly how it is written in the mag.

GameInformer: You just released the GTA V trailer. Can you talk about that project in any respect ? Obviously , it looks like it's going back to San Andreas.

Dan Houser: I've got to be real careful here , or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly what's in the press release. It's Los Santos and the surrounding countryside-and a very big map.

I swear this game is driving people insane.

Black Sunshine
GameInformer: You just released the GTA V trailer. Can you talk about that project in any respect ? Obviously , it looks like it's going back to San Andreas.

Dan Houser: I've got to be real careful here , or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly what's in the press release. It's Los Santos and the surrounding countryside-and a very big map.

I mean, it just SOUNDS like he's trying to reveal that SF and LV are in the game. rolleyes.gif

• KEKW 1

Where've you been? It's been mentioned the past month it seems..... Well, the last week! Which seems like a month waiting for R's next reveal

That one guy who typed in all caps threatening some harm befall Strauss Zelnick?? He worries me, I hope you guys are more sensible than that "fan"!!??

Oh, and considering the "dragged through the office with barbwire", we knew that quote posted here as mentioned, it's the same thing, yet three threads mentioned it, or more!??! haha

Still, nothing new would likely come from Dan, though he does write the material. Let's ask Lazlow Jones on his site and pester him for some leaked info, I bet he'd come clean!

Edited by Slamman

Where've you been? It's been mentioned the past month it seems..... Well, the last week! Which seems like a month waiting for R's next reveal

This is the first actual info about the map size. The game announcement promised "largest and most ambitious game", but that didn't necessarily mean map. This is actually the first confirmation that yes, the map really is big.

Knife, nope, I knew that info mentioned here before, The Big (bang) Map theory was all the talk given those leaked maps in the last month! haha

this has been mentioned in my thread, the interview with dan houser is about max payne and storytelling with very little mention of the gta franchise throughout the interview. the only mention of gta v is the last question of the interview theres nothing more to it ppl i dont know whats the big deal, you guys can check my thread for the interview

Why do I get the feeling

"largest and most ambitious game"

"A bold new direction in open-world freedom..."

Are more marketing BS terms with absolutely nothing to back them up? Probably because they are. If R* want to convince me V will be the biggest yet, they need to SHOW me with trailers and screenshots, not the head of the company's little brother promising us "the bestest most super duper game...EVER!"

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I mean, it just SOUNDS like he's trying to reveal that SF and LV are in the game. rolleyes.gif

Personally I hope it's not SF and LV. I hopes it's Palm Springs and San Diego. With all the countryside , desert and small towns that lie between them. In the mapping Los Santos thread someone found the windmill farm and mountain we saw in the trailer. They were both in SoCal with the windmill farm being in Thousand Palms and the mountain being in between LA and PS.