3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

So umm, wheres the new info?

Iroquois

As its now past dec 10(the date of new info regarding gta v), where is it? Ive been searching all day for it and not just on this website as well as youtube. But nothing. Supposedly there was info at VGA and in a playstation magazine, so once again, where is it?

p.s. searched for anything regarding this topic on this forum, but nothing..

Even though im guessing this will be locked soon..

As its now past dec 10(the date of new info regarding gta v), where is it? Ive been searching all day for it and not just on this website as well as youtube. But nothing. Supposedly there was info at VGA and in a playstation magazine, so once again, where is it?

Patience dude.

The first trailer was just under 1 month ago.

The game won't be released for another 1 year or so.

Patience dude.

A year or so? Yeah right. This game will likely come out around April. There is no way in hell it's going to take "a year or so". You're out of your mind.

Patience dude.

A year or so? Yeah right. This game will likely come out around April. There is no way in hell it's going to take "a year or so". You're out of your mind.

They said the game is coming out in 2012.

Bunch of rumors also has it that it can be as late as 2013.

Patience dude.

They said the game is coming out in 2012.

Bunch of rumors also has it that it can be as late as 2013.

I really don't think Rockstar would release a trailer if they weren't releasing the game for over a year.

All the gaming magazines has only released trailer analysises so far, but Playstation magazine hinted they might have some info in their next issue.

The rumors about GTA at VGA were only rumors. Some dude tweeted that there was a great "announcement" at the VGA and all GTA fans then believed it had something to do with GTA V.

Tl;dr: No new info yet.

Where did R* promise more info by the 10th Dec?

A year or so until release? You crazy GTA Fan.

The Scottish Guy

Patience dude.

Do you remember the timescale between GTA IV's first trailer and the actual release date?

First trailer - Feb/Mar '07

Release date - Mar '08

Not trying to disappoint you (I really don't have the patience to wait a motherf*cking year for this amazing game), but I'm just being realistic.

Patience dude.

Do you remember the timescale between GTA IV's first trailer and the actual release date?

Release date - Mar '08

Not trying to disappoint you (I really don't have the patience to wait a motherf*cking year for this amazing game), but I'm just being realistic.

Being that this game is extremely huge and a major update from GTA IV it will take longer.

:x

I tells them how I sees them.

Black Sunshine

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

Well, GTA IV was delayed for a bunch of months. confused.gif

All the gaming magazines has only released trailer analysises so far, but Playstation magazine hinted they might have some info in their next issue.

The rumors about GTA at VGA were only rumors. Some dude tweeted that there was a great "announcement" at the VGA and all GTA fans then believed it had something to do with GTA V.

Tl;dr: No new info yet.

this was the type of answer i was looking for... thanks

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

First off GTA IV was released in April. And second GTA IV was delayed a few times. Therefore you're "facts" don't matter.

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

Being that this game is extremely huge and a major update from GTA IV it will take longer.

Not really. GTAIV was build from scratch. GTA V is going to use the same engine, and recycle a lot of things, therefore should take less time. Plus GTA IV was released in 2008, so they have had 3 years to work on it already. Common sense?

The Scottish Guy

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

Well, GTA IV was delayed for a bunch of months. confused.gif

Well the original release date for IV was Oct '07. That's still a long time between 1st trailer and release.

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

Why do you think it's taken so long for them to announce it? Because they don't want people to wait that long again & as BlackSunshine just mentioned, IV was delayed.

On Facebook R* released a new artwork desktop background on friday for Max Payne 3. At least 70% of the comments are "We want GTA V news!" lmao

Edited by Civkiller

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

For f*cks sake man GTAIV was DELAYED. It was slated to release in October 2007 so they were planning a 7 month marketing period. I expect more common sense from you Scottish Guy.

All those saying GTA will release in a year are wrong. wrong wrong f*cking wrong!

Rockstar would not market now if they wernt planning a release in 6 to 7 months. That wait would be killer on the fans. Rockstar wouldn't do that. No not even Rockstar.

Snake Without a Tongue

On Facebook R* released a new artwork desktop background on friday. At least 70% of the comments are "We want GTA V news!" lmao

LOL I feel bad for Max Payne 3. It's an awesome game but with every new bit of info on newswire there's a hundred comments talking about GTAV.

Patience dude.

This is correct.

Now please be patient, I'm only expecting to see it Oct. 2012, new info will still take a couple of months to be released. You all sound like a bunch of children moaning over this. sarcasm.gif

Yes, it will be locked soon.

No, there was no VGA announcement, nor was there announced information of GTA V today, just wait like the rest of the WORLD!

CubA_iLL_BrothA

Yea a bunch of rumors didn't know about the unexpected announce of the game right? But you'll believe rumors like "The game is suppose drop 2013, maybe later."

I'm still keeping the bet on October 2012.

Locked up with Dan Houser eating some fries...

But in all seriousness, do you really think Rockstar* is the type of people to release info that quick?

Rockstar* will release info when Rockstar* is ready.

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

Not really. GTAIV was build from scratch. GTA V is going to use the same engine, and recycle a lot of things, therefore should take less time. Plus GTA IV was released in 2008, so they have had 3 years to work on it already. Common sense?

EXACTLY, we agree, the new engine build (PS3!! haha) and the game itself, and the PS3 release delay (Boooo!)

Patience dude.

Release date - Mar '08

EXACTLY, we agree, the new engine build (PS3!! haha) and the game itself, and the PS3 release delay (Boooo!)

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Why everyone so thirsty for some Grand Theft Auto 5 info It only been It only been 39 days or 1 month 9 days since GTA V trailer have been release. I wouldn't expect another GTA5 Trailer around Late March. *R probably going release 5 screenshots and some info in coming weeks my prediction and after that It fully Max Payne 3 Mode. We probably won't known GTA5 release date till Late March-April and aiming for Late Summer-Fall 2012 release or Early 2013.

Of course you don't you're a fanboy at heart, I'm being impartial and stating the facts

How the hell am I a fan boy? I own a PS3, 360, and Wii. I play all different kinds of games, Uncharted, Gears of War, Battlefield, Skyrim, Mortal Kombat, Zelda, etc. Please explain how that makes me a fan boy. Oh that's right you can't, because I'm not.