R* Used Mods?

dansgas1000

I've been thinking perhaps to make the trailer the best (GTA V trailer) they may have used 3rd party mods. Well what do u guys think?

ok not proper gta mods but shall i say edits to the trailer like the textures and stuff to make the trailer look better!

smile.gif

Edited by dansgas1000

Yep they definitely used third party mods to enhance the look of the game they haven't released yet...

Modders are getting pretty good at making mods for unreleased games these days, hell, I just made a bus mod for GTA XXII

Nobody has made any mods for the game yet.

No no no. He means that RockStar used mods as in Cam Change and stuff like that, to make the trailer.

They did this in every GTA Trailer. Used a mod that changed cam position so they can make the game look good.

Gtaforums.com - Where logic and common sense is slowly dying.

So true. My sense of reality is becoming more & more distorted the longer I spend on here, things I would've scoffed at a few years ago now seem plausible. I think idiocy is contagious.

Los Santos Pedestrian
Yep they definitely used third party mods to enhance the look of the game they haven't released yet...

Modders are getting pretty good at making mods for unreleased games these days, hell, I just made a bus mod for GTA XXII

Damn, you stole my idea! I was already working on that same mod too!

I've been thinking perhaps to make the trailer the best (GTA V trailer) they may have used 3rd party mods. Well what do u guys think?

ok not proper gta mods but shall i say edits to the trailer like the textures and stuff to make the trailer look better!

smile.gif

NO

G1T

And Dbags roam. (Not intended towards you)

Long_Haired_Boy

Lol. Your crazy dude.

Rockstar doesn't use mods but they utilize a lot of third party companies to help make GTA, so if this is what your getting at then.. yes. barf8bd.gif

Damn straight. The collective mental age of this forum seems to be about 7. I sometimes think if it were left up to half the people on this forum to develop GTAV, we would end up with a game set on the moon, inhabited by aliens and mythical beasts, where the protaganist is dressed like a giant hotdog and everybody rides around on magical sharks that shoot laser beams out of the asses.

CubA_iLL_BrothA

Damn straight. The collective mental age of this forum seems to be about 7. I sometimes think if it were left up to half the people on this forum to develop GTAV, we would end up with a game set on the moon, inhabited by aliens and mythical beasts, where the protaganist is dressed like a giant hotdog and everybody rides around on magical sharks that shoot laser beams out of the asses.

Sounds great!

LOL!!! lol.gif

G1T

Sounds like Saint's Row to me!

Possibly some future DLC.