What are negative post?

john12

Can anyone tell me what is negative post?

Slamman's post number was -7150 something like that and jelly's were -8,86,698 something like that. But why our post are positive? confused.gif

Something to do with a compilation error in the time space continuum. Don't lose your sleep over it.

• Like 1

Either what Girish's funky post said or just Admin's having fun with Slamman's account. It can be set in the Admin CP. tounge.gif

Dead (Retired)

Either what Girish's funky post said or just Admin's having fun with Slamman's account. It can be set in the Admin CP. tounge.gif

How dare you insinuate that the Admins here are anything buy totally and utterly professional! mad.gif

Its the servers.

• Like 1
x3FWE.png

Narcis_speed6
And what is time machine? confused.gif

Is secret.

user posted image

It's called Internet Wayback Machine. It can take you at almost any date to see how the forum looked like back then. I hope that's what you mean, since I don't know any time machine. tounge.gif

Dead (Retired)

So we can see that how everone became an admin and all the spammers and blah blah but Slamman and Jelly's post are negative so they travelled time machine and posted something?

What didn't you understand when I told you that it can be set in the Admin CP? The negative post count has nothing to do with the Internet Wayback Machine - it's a joke.

Dead (Retired)

The negative post count has nothing to do with the Internet Wayback Machine - it's a joke.

He wasn't talking about that.

He was talking about this.

user posted image

38773_s.gif

Slamman's post number was -7150 something like that and jelly's were -8,86,698 something like that. But why our post are positive? confused.gif

It was just a prank pulled on slamman. I think it also happened to a few others. if one of the mods or admins tried to do that to me, i would be happy actually. I would love the challenge to get back to post 0 from -9999. tounge2.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

It was just a prank pulled on slamman. I think it also happened to a few others. if one of the mods or admins tried to do that to me, i would be happy actually. I would love the challenge to get back to post 0 from -9999. tounge2.gif

But what about -8,500,000?

38773_s.gif

So we can see that how everone became an admin and all the spammers and blah blah but Slamman and Jelly's post are negative so they travelled time machine and posted something?

People younger than 13 shouldn't be allowed to post (even if they are just mentally younger).

Yl8KS.jpg

People younger than 13 shouldn't be allowed to post (even if they are just mentally younger).

Not all of us are like that, I think him posting like that is because of his weak English not his age.

I travelled in past but nothing happened to my post number... and i always see that slamman is always in top 10 posters.

And i couldn't even post something in past... confused.gif

Well, he himself has the answer.

Not all of us are like that, I think him posting like that is because of his weak English not his age.

Are you younger than 13?

Yl8KS.jpg

Are you younger than 13?

Yes, I am. I'm Shayan Shaffey.

@john12: The Wayback Machine only has interactive screenshots of the websites in the past, you aren't really traveling, you're just viewing an interactive picture. As other people have said, it has nothing to do with the Wayback Machine, so don't waste your time trying to achieve something, it won't work.

I travelled in past but nothing happened to my post number...

f*ckin' lol. You're hilarious, kid.

To give you a straight answer, the negative post count was set by an Admin using the Admin Control Panel that they have access to. It has got nothing to do with any time machine whatsoever.

/topic

• Like 1