The Art of Cheating

Jimmy_Leppard

Jimmy_Leppard

Hi, guys. I don't know if there is another topic like this around here. I haven't found it, so I thought I'd open it myself.

You all probably know what this topic is about already. It's about cheating. No, not cheating a wife. It's about cheating on school tests.

I would like to hear some of your ''skills'' when it comes to cheating. You think you have a unique way of cheating? Share it here, please. What do you use to cheat? How do you use it? Did you ever get caught? ETC.

Feel free to post a comment about this. I would love to hear how people around the world cheat on tests biggrin.gif

Here's how some of the guys do it:

I always secretly tuck away all the answers I'll need on my person somewhere, usually in my head. It might take a while to get them all in there and to stick properly, but the payoff is worth it in the end. You get out of this underhanded strategy what you put in I guess, which is exactly what cheating is all about, am I right?

user posted image

Jimmy_Leppard

I always secretly tuck away all the answers I'll need on my person somewhere, usually in my head. It might take a while to get them all in there and to stick properly, but the payoff is worth it in the end. You get out of this underhanded strategy what you put in I guess, which is exactly what cheating is all about, am I right?

Lol. Definitely. I use that strategy on my tests almost always, but it's nice to use a ''different'' method sometime. You know, when you just can't stick all the answers in your head properly wink.gif

Give a man a fish etc etc

kzgN7qp.png

LongHairedFreakyGuy
We sit in roll no wise in which someone ask something by poking us from behind.

Wait, what? They can ask you a question, simply by poking you in the back? dontgetit.gif

There was no need to cheat at one of my teachers. He often gave us the original tests one day before the test itself.

What a retard. But to more current cheating, the classic paper in the pencil case always seem to work for me.

They don't even give a sh*t.

Jimmy_Leppard
There was no need to cheat at one of my teachers. He often gave us the original tests one day before the test itself.

What a retard. But to more current cheating, the classic paper in the pencil case always seem to work for me.

LOL, really? What a retard indeed.

Oh, yea. I tried that. Works nice for me too.

I trick was fill my tests with massive, obtuse words which bamboozled those marking it into believing I was making a valid point. I got an A in my A Level English paper despite doing no work for an entire year. Plus, I didn't even talk about the text the paper was based on, I just rambled on about social Darwinism and the feudal system.

It's not about what you know, it's about how good you can sound whilst saying nothing.

LongHairedFreakyGuy

We weren't even allowed to take a pencil case into our exams, probably for that very reason you described. During our GCSE's, we were only allowed to have a pen, pencil, eraser and anything else that was required for the test, and everything else had to go on the floor.

Can easily say I've never cheated on an exam.

Wait, what? They can ask you a question, simply by poking you in the back? dontgetit.gif

Really. They even pass chits to us and the teacher/sir don't even smell it, LOL. ^_^

Really. They even pass chits to us and the teacher/sir don't even smell it, LOL. ^_^

Do these "chits" smell bad?

LongHairedFreakyGuy

I must be getting the wrong meaning of a 'chit' then, if you're saying that the ones you pass around smell.

Jimmy_Leppard
Can easily say I've never cheated on an exam.

That's good for you. You earned every grade thanks to your own knowledge then. But still, I can say there are some things that I just can't remember (They are either stupid, useless or non interesting) and that's the only reason why I use cheats.

However, I'm amazed how some people cheat.

Our pencil cases had to be clear, and they said we had to hand our mobile phones in but seriously no one ever did, it was either tucked away in a sock, bra or moob (yeah our school was full of fat people)

Well I don't know if anybody saw it on the news recently but there's been an investigation (by the telegraph I think, could be wrong) and they found out that the people who set questions for some A level papers have been giving seminars to teachers and giving pretty unsubtle hints as to which sort of questions they'll be setting.

This actually happened to me when I was doing my geography A level. My teacher went to one of these seminars and came back with a pretty good idea of what to focus on teaching us. And as it turns out pretty much exactly what he taught us came up on the question paper, and we'd practiced and practiced on very similar past questions. Really was pretty much cheating.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in cheating? If you can't actually remember the answers to certain areas of subjects then sh*t happens. You don't need all of it in real life situations. If you can't cram for it before an exam then why not continue to look back into that certain area of a subject even after an exam if you feel such a need to know it.

Let me put it this way, if you cheat on a test then your teacher will know that you've understood what he/she was trying to teach and move on. If you get it wrong, then I expect (like my old teachers) would go back through that subject with you until they know you've got a certain grasp of the knowledge.

Jimmy_Leppard
Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in cheating? If you can't actually remember the answers to certain areas of subjects then sh*t happens. You don't need all of it in real life situations. If you can't cram for it before an exam then why not continue to look back into that certain area of a subject even after an exam if you feel such a need to know it.

Let me put it this way, if you cheat on a test then your teacher will know that you've understood what he/she was trying to teach and move on. If you get it wrong, then I expect (like my old teachers) would go back through that subject with you until they know you've got a certain grasp of the knowledge.

Yea, I hear your point. Well, my professors are so lazy that they won't explain what you did wrong in a test. They just move on right away..

I haven't never cheated on a test.

One guy in our class wrote all answers at our classrooms blackboard and our teacher didn't notice it, lol biggrin.gif

Yea, I hear your point. Well, my professors are so lazy that they won't explain what you did wrong in a test. They just move on right away..

Is it that hard for you to take out 5 minutes from your day or at the end of class to tell them that you don't understand certain things still. And if they still don't help you then I'd take it up with the head of that department.

We had a teacher once who put up "example questions" which were literally taken from the exam.

Only had him for that one exam though, I wonder why.

Well, i use a very simple way - Just write some shortened answers on my pencil case. Teachers always think that it's just some smileys or sth else. It helped me alot...

To be fair, you'd only cheat if you was stupid enough not to pass the test on it's own. Also I don't know about you, but at my college and the schools I went to, if you take a drink into an exam you have to take the label off; that first vid doesn't really work.

Damn.. Jimmy Leppard and cheating!? I never would of known.. tounge.gif. Ahh I'm kidding, but boy people love to f*ck with words on what is 'cheating' and not. Plagiarism is cheating, you are copying something without making any changes to it..no sh*t, so that means copying off your friend is legitly cheating, especially if there are no changes made.. But damn people seem think bringing your own notes is cheating as well. No one can remember everything and we probably are not going to retain everything after the test either, which makes me love those teachers that let you use your own notes. If you are going to take my notes away at the test, why bother making them in the first place? (Ehh the answer is sort of obvious to that)

I know the topic is not neccesarily about what cheating means and I'm sorry for that..but. I felt I needed to say that to get to my experiences.

In elementary/middle school I have no recollection of cheating on tests, but there was no need because I was placed in special education classes (supposedly for not very good auditorial memory and taking a little longer to comprehend stuff). During high school, they did not have those classes, so I had to go mainstream like everyone else (About f*cking time..), but I had some other class called 'directed studies', which allowed me work on my other classes' work in this class. The catch was, due to my accommodations, I would bring the test in that class with my notes and finish it there. devil.gif , but so what, it is not really 'cheating', but still taking advantage of this class, and unfortunately I still felt bad about it.

Damn, my English teacher was nice, but smart, she knew exactly when you were cheating. She would have vocab test and give 15 mins to study before the test, but made cheating hard as she would patrol around the desk, but some kids took a risk and I manage to catch them.

* When the teacher asked to put down your note book, they would put it under the desk on the floor, but re arrange it so the notes are on top. Those with good eyes would look down at the answers, and cover it up with their feet when they were done.

I'm in college now, and it is a tad bit different. Some teachers are cool and allow note taking, some are lazy at performing their job, some classes do not have a point in cheating.

What was strangest experience in cheating at college was another English class and Japanese class.

In English, instead of cheating on a test, it was essays, and what is better when he ask you to write a 6 page paper about cheating and my cheating experience. Everyone in the class was required to write about how they cheated and their opinion on it.

Japanese was scary. My partner and I would freak out in class a little because we were not allowed to use our notes and if we did not study we were f*cked. I did not always study, but the teacher was pretty laid back and not very professional at collecting the test. She did not really collect our test, we had to bring it to her biggrin.gif.

* What I did was wait until most of the students were done with the test and talking, then take my notebook and place it under my test paper, then answer the questions the same way I answered on the notes.

She eventually caught me and honestly she told me something I did not expect to hear. she told me she understood, and all I had to do was ask for her permission and help -.-.

Anyway, that is my all I want to write for now, sorry for the long post, I over did it, but I felt I wanted to put my entire mind into it. Hope you enjoy reading it, and tell me if anyone had a similar experience as me.

I once cheated in an English test.

The teacher told us to write answers for 40 questions, luckily I was forced to sit near her cos she knew I'd distract everyone else so when she wasn't looking, I took a few sneaky peaks how to spell some words like "Condensation" and got 100% spelling. biggrin.gif

I can spell quite well it's scientific words I have trouble spelling.

I never tried cheating, it was much too risky for me so I would just read over the subject before a test or exam and usually I'd get 80% or higher.

Much better than getting a 0 if caught.

some words like "Condensation"

Really?That's a hard word?