Exlusive OXM Christmas edition

v-man

Hi all!

It's been a few weeks since I posted that exclusive post about PSM cover I had before anyone else did...with proof of course. But eventually it had been deleted because it was ''irrelevant''. oh well...at least I was able to tell you that the magazine had no news at all about GTA V, just a review of the trailer!

Now I have again the exclusive magazine OXM Christmas edition, and again like the last time, no news at all...!!!! What has indded caught my attention was the huge title on the 2 pages dedicated to GTA V saying: ''It's Back to San Andreas''. I was like hoeraaa!!! but when I continued reading everything they pointed out it only was Los Santos and with that they reviewed the trailer pointing out what we already knew.

Last time I posted screenshot because a lot beleved I was tolling,but this time I won't anymore because I'm sure my last post was deleted because I had put a scan of a magazine that wasn't even out by that time and ryan thought it was maybe...''irrelevant''.

If you believe me ok, if not...for me it's just the same. I just wanted to tell you not to hope for something new...it won't come....just not yet, but it will be sooner than you think wink.gif

CubA_iLL_BrothA

Actually this was in Game Informer January 2012 Issue also!

We'll here news maybe in January (February 2012 Issue), or at least some kind of date.

Thanks for info. It's been 4 years and only one trailer till now. This points that the game will be masterpiece.

Interesting, but not actually something new, something to make the fans upset and the "kids" keeping trolling about protagonist's age.

About the "back to San Andreas" thing, maybe they just meant they were back to the region, not necessarily meant the whole thing.

Anyone know if the Game bandit article is legit? I read they are releasing a book called Jacked: The outlaw story of Grand Theft Auto in April with hints stating the game will follow right after. I've searched all over on here but couldn't find anything regarding this.

I haven't read the game bandit article, but there is a book about GTA called Jacked coming out next year (according to Amazon). I don't think it can be used as a clue for when V will come out. Why? First of all, the Kindle edition is coming out first, then the Audiobook, then finally a Paperback, missing out a Hardback edition entirely. This doesn't seem like a book that its publisher has much confidence in. Second of all, it is an "Unofficial" story of GTA and Rockstar. This most likely means that Rockstar had no direct involvement in the book - no exclusive interviews or access - so it's release won't be tied in to V's release schedule, because the author/published of that book won't know when that is.

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that the company expects “substantial earnings growth during the next fiscal year. That year begins on April 1, 2012... That could mean sales of every and any game but GTA V.

At this point I can just basically add this article to the ever building pile of sh!t of assumptions and expect nothing but LEGIT info from R* themselves

Hi all!

It's been a few weeks since I posted that exclusive post about PSM cover I had before anyone else did...with proof of course. But eventually it had been deleted because it was ''irrelevant''. oh well...at least I was able to tell you that the magazine had no news at all about GTA V, just a review of the trailer!

Now I have again the exclusive magazine OXM Christmas edition, and again like the last time, no news at all...!!!! What has indded caught my attention was the huge title on the 2 pages dedicated to GTA V saying: ''It's Back to San Andreas''. I was like hoeraaa!!! but when I continued reading everything they pointed out it only was Los Santos and with that they reviewed the trailer pointing out what we already knew.

Last time I posted screenshot because a lot beleved I was tolling,but this time I won't anymore because I'm sure my last post was deleted because I had put a scan of a magazine that wasn't even out by that time and ryan thought it was maybe...''irrelevant''.

If you believe me ok, if not...for me it's just the same. I just wanted to tell you not to hope for something new...it won't come....just not yet, but it will be sooner than you think wink.gif

No one cares about OXM mate, we are all waiting to see what PSm3 had up there sleeve.

Hi all!

No one cares about OXM mate, we are all waiting to see what PSm3 had up there sleeve.

I have a guess... but it'd sound like trolling.

Hi all!

Have a guess, what do you think ?

Sooo... to sum up.  Your news is that you have no news?

cookie.gif

No, my news is that OXM everyone is waiting for as a Christmas special will have no news at all and the hopes of some that there will be any kind of new information is are worthless as my news is that there won't be any news in the new magazine that people thought will contain news about the new GTA V.Happy? wink.gif

Edited by v-man

I won't believe anything until proof is posted. Saying 'hey i got the oxm christmas edition and it says this' isn't good enough for me.

Here is a description of the book everyone seems to be crapping themselves about:

Inside the making of the multibillion dollar Grand Theft Auto videogame empire

Grand Theft Auto is one of the biggest and most controversial videogame franchises of all time. Since its first release in 1997, GTA has pioneered the use of everything from 3D graphics to the voices of top Hollywood actors and repeatedly transformed the world of gaming. Despite its incredible innovations in the $75 billion game industry, it has also been a lightning rod of debate, spawning accusations of ethnic and sexual discrimination, glamorizing violence, and inciting real-life crimes. Jacked tells the turbulent and mostly unknown story of GTA's wildly ambitious creators, Rockstar Games, the invention and evolution of the franchise, and the cultural and political backlash it has provoked.

Explains how British prep school brothers Sam and Dan Houser took their dream of fame, fortune, and the glamor of American pop culture and transformed it into a worldwide videogame blockbuster

Written by David Kushner, author of Masters of Doom and a top journalist on gaming, and drawn from over ten years of interviews and research, including firsthand knowledge of Grand Theft Auto's creators and detractors

Offers inside details on key episodes in the development of the series, including the financial turmoil of Rockstar games, the infamous "Hot Coffee" sex minigame incident, and more

Whether you love Grand Theft Auto or hate it, or just want to understand the defining entertainment product of a generation, you'll want to read Jacked and get the real story behind this boundary-pushing game.

SammiiDoogles

cookie.gif

No, my news is that OXM everyone is waiting for as a Christmas special will have no news at all and the hopes of some that there will be any kind of new information is are worthless as my news is that there won't be any news in the new magazine that people thought will contain news about the new GTA V.Happy? wink.gif

So your news is that OXM has no news, and you've come to deliver that no-news to us?

Hi all!

Have a guess, what do you think ?

That won't be any news... again. Just another trailer analysis

Sincerely, any game news magazine knows the same as we know here. Wait until a new countdown for a trailer appears and magazine editors start playing the beta to actually seeing the things flowing.

Until there, "exclusive review" means only "trailer analysis" and an strategy to sell more.

ThatBadAssMofo

cookie.gif

So your news is that OXM has no news, and you've come to deliver that no-news to us?

I think he's trying to tell us not to get our hopes up.