Should it be created?

john12

CHAIN GAME FOR DYOM

Hello guys, why don't we make a chain game just like for other series? It will be really awsome and we can make short missions and someone will take turn. If nothing is going on for 6 hrs then someone will make a mission and then we will continue. Anyone can join.

Founder of the chain games goes to JAJ. DYOM is getting boring so activity like this will keep the new fellows active too.

I will start with a short story and you all will continue the story. 50th mission will be last so think how you will continue. Who makes mission which is tough to continue, we will ask that fellow to make another one.

If the game get's boring, i will continue it.

The main point is that we get ideas from other's mission too which help us in making our missions too.

The rules are-

1. No one will make missions which require specific mods and all. We will use a clean dyom.

2. The missions must vary like if you concertrate on action then other player make another type of mission.

3. Don't make huge missions. The maximum objective is 40.

4. Every mission must be made with attention because at the end, we will make a storyline pack with everyone's mission.

5. Other rules of the Forums will be applied.

I will add more afterwards.

So, did you all understood? If you can then upload a pic too.

Questions can be asked here. I will answer every question.

DYOM Designers usually made this when there is something special happened around DYOM World. Like 10,000 missions anniversary project made by DYOM missions designers : Johnny Nixon Chronicles

There is an exception with The Tales of Jack Frazer. The background of that missions series is because the Johnny Nixon Chronicles was a huge success. If you want to discuss another "Multi-Designers Missions Project", discuss it in Designers Lounge.

All of those missions project topic is started by Jimmy_Leppard. You could PM him about your idea to start another one wink.gif

All of those missions project topic is started by Jimmy_Leppard. You could PM him about your idea to start another one wink.gif

But you don't have to, you can choose to start it yourself...

Jimmy_Leppard

But you don't have to, you can choose to start it yourself...

That's actually right. I'm really sorry, but right now I have so much to do for school that it's beyond me. 7 exams/pop quizes a WEEK. It's crazy.

If anyone wishes to take the responsibility and begin another multi designers mission project, I'll be more than honored that someone is willing to continue and contribute to my work biggrin.gif

Okay, then let's discuss about this either in here or in the lounge

@guib :I'm new here. A guy with little experience in DYOM couldn't lead a multi-designers project which contained a bunch of experienced designers !

Well if there is a major event like this, i want to be part of it. So if john12 or someone is the leader, count me in. biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. happy.gif This will be just like chain story too. expect the mission and the topic soon. biggrin.gif

Are you sure that you're going to responsible for this project ? You said that you will leave DYOM for a moment to join GTA SA Chain game ? notify.gif

LOL, i mean i will be more on chain game and less in dyom but in this everyone can join. smile.gif

You can too. cool.gif

LOL, i mean i will be more on chain game and less in dyom but in this everyone can join. smile.gif

You can too. cool.gif

Well, do you have a good story to start ? Don't make the topic first until the designers that want to participate agree with your plan

Here is the story-

You are Jack who lives in LS and want's job so you go to your brother's house. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

---- means the designer needs to frame the story from here. What do you all think. We can bring twist and all.