Banner Request

ScratchOneHajii

ScratchOneHajii

Hey guys..... and girls, I am in need of a banner for my clan. I am not acking for much and I seen some of the banners people made on here and I am blown away. So here is what I wouldl like.

Main Text: 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

Sub Test: "Semper Fidelis"

Background Image: http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richmedia...g?cb=1316746323

Logo: http://www.military-graphics.com/1STMEF.png (sorry for the blurry text. its the best logo I could find)

If the image wont work or mabey you could make both, make a banner with no background just text and the logo.

*The only crazy thing I am asking for is mabey you could make the soldier appear that he is comming out of the pic, kinda blurrying the background our doing something in that manner. If not its fine. Thanks

G1T

Narcis_speed6

ScratchOneHajii

Thats amazing! Its nothing I was exspecting! Thanks so much.

Not to get you all angry or go all Hulk Smash! but you think you could make me something thats kinda hard.. or atleast it is for me lol.

I see this awhile back and search for ever but could never find it. I really want the front of a Marines uniform but have it framed in a box so I could put customize it for each member and put there name tape on it and have it like a real uniform but just small and custom. I really would like to have a Class A uniform (the only thing is that for enlisted members there ranks goses on there arms and for officer there rank goses on there solder). I tried to find some pics to post to help you out but I cant find any. If you can do this mabey you could do something simlar that could help me out, even if its just soemthing with a marines standing up and the 1st MEF logo near him. Thanks alot and I appreciate the amaxing banner. Hooah!

Edited by ScratchOneHajii
G1T