What is the car which has the best handling

Sucha84

I like to know what is the best car which has the best handling. I mean it can brake faster and cut corners sharply. Knowing this is valuable for future races. I noticed that the key to win races is there must be a good handling than the speed. For my concern, Rancher has the best handling but with a much slower speed. I won Wu Zi Mu race with the Rancher without much trouble thanks to its good handling power. Also ZR-500 should have slightly lower handling than Rancher but with a great speed. But there may be cars which has same or better handling and higher speed.

If it isn't raining and you don't pick a slug (camper, etc) You can win driving Any Car.

All you need to do is avoid hitting the other racers, don't spin out, drive into obsticles.

The other racers will allow you to win if you don't anger them. They will drive off the road, crash, and spinout themselves.

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.

FASTEST CAR

Fastest Vehicle in San Andreas?

Fastest Car

Fastest Car?.

Fastest Car?.

Fastest Car, Which one?.

Fastest Car?.

Thanks. But I don't think most drivers let me allow to drive freely. In the Wu Zi Mu, one driver spinned my car(I used Buffalo and I didn't try to ram them) when I slow down to take a corner and I lost the race because of that in first attempt. Then I switched to Rancher and won with it. I noticed that most of high speed cars have poor handling and don't cut corners sharply. Also I think I can't go much distance without accelerating. You are right. Most of drivers tend to crash regulary themselves. But they recover in quick time. In vice city, Cheetah, Banshee and Stinger are very fast cars as well as have an even better handling power so that can take corners easily. I tried with Cheetah in San Andreas. But it has much less handling ability although still its speed is very good. I think Stinger and Banshee are difficult to find out so I haven't tried.

The Buffalo (from Catalina's cabin) is quite nice for the race I've found.

Basic to all fast driving is never to brake or accelorate in turns.

To make a sharp turn in the game using the Handbrake makes for a pivot.

Driving across country also helps. Heading for the Pylons over curbs, grass, sidewalks, etc. Taking short cuts (leaving the road) also helps. In the Wu Zi there is a dirt road that cuts a switch back in half.

So forget about sticking to the paved surfaces, go straight as you can and remember you don't have to drive through the centre of the pylons. Develope the skill to 'clip' them by just getting close enough to register.

• 3 weeks later...

The one car alot of people rarely mention is the Flash. (my favorite car) It's a tuner so you know it has some good speed not as fast as the bullet olr banshee but it is fast. It also has great handling due to it's front wheel drive. Also it looks awsome. You can find it under the mulholland intersection. If it's not their drive around until it appears.

It depends on what type of terrain your gonna drive. Personally, I prefer Rancher for off-roading, Clover for city driving (although it looks qiute ulgy...) and Bullet/Turismo for highways. And for races, I prefer the Rhino but sadly it's not allowed to drive one barf8bd.gif

The one car alot of people rarely mention is the Flash. (my favorite car) It's a tuner so you know it has some good speed not as fast as the bullet olr banshee but it is fast. It also has great handling due to it's front wheel drive. Also it looks awsome. You can find it under the mulholland intersection. If it's not their drive around until it appears.

You are correct. I have driven with Flash and it has good speed as well as handling. Although Bullet and Banshee are amazingly fast, their handling is absolutely poor. Super GT is my most hated car which can't handle at all. I don't know why Super GT is given from after driving school. Cheetah might be another good option like Flash. Taxi is also fast but has slightly poor handling than Flash.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks. But I don't think most drivers let me allow to drive freely. In the Wu Zi Mu, one driver spinned my car(I used Buffalo and I didn't try to ram them) when I slow down to take a corner and I lost the race because of that in first attempt. Then I switched to Rancher and won with it. I noticed that most of high speed cars have poor handling and don't cut corners sharply. Also I think I can't go much distance without accelerating. You are right. Most of drivers tend to crash regulary themselves. But they recover in quick time. In vice city, Cheetah, Banshee and Stinger are very fast cars as well as have an even better handling power so that can take corners easily. I tried with Cheetah in San Andreas. But it has much less handling ability although still its speed is very good. I think Stinger and Banshee are difficult to find out so I haven't tried.

The tec. in wu zi mu is when in curves slow you car a little bit or drift it out and best of all don't even hit a single car. The cars are suite in are infernus,turismo,and phonix.