San Andreas Radio Stations Return?

mediocore

Which San Andreas radio stations would you like to see return?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which San Andreas radio stations would you like to see return?

• WCTR Talk Radio
    • Master Sounds
    • Playback
    • Bounce FM
    • K-DST
    • K-Jah Radio West
    • CSR
    • Radio:X
    • K-Rose
    • Radio Los Santos
    • SF-UR

This is already a topic, before you make a new topic, READ THE OTHER ONE!

I searched through the forums before making this and I didn't see one.

Sorry!

Vegetarian Piranha

K-DST

its not my kinda music but i love listening to it.

there are so many good songs on it.. best station.

ikillionaire ii

Radio los santos wouldnt say no to the vibe and massive B from IV either biggrin.gif and maybe the episodes vladivostok too

why cant you vote for more than 1 that is lame

Well in real life in campaigns against who can be president, you can't vote for both; can you? sarcasm.gif

are we voting for presidents.... no- i hope you understand now. there should be the option to check all that apply

Whoa, man...

Calm down, it wasn't that guy that set up the thread. Leave him alone.

It was my thread and when I was setting it up I didn't see any options for allowing multiple votes.

If Radio X were to come back and not have early 90's rock then suicidal.gif. Any other rock isn't worthy to bear that name.

Most likely we are not going to have the same Radio Stations as GTA V will be set in a different era and surely we will see new Radio Stations. Just wondering why everyone keeps forgetting about the change of era.
user posted image

Most likely we are not going to have the same Radio Stations as GTA V will be set in a different era and surely we will see new Radio Stations. Just wondering why everyone keeps forgetting about the change of era.

With that, i want to ask, where is the NON option in the poll???

I did say in the original post that it wasn't guaranteed that there would be any. I personally think that we can't avoid Radio Los Santos returning, although it's not my choice.

There isn't one. I was asking what people would like to return. If you don't want any just don't answer.

I did say in the original post that it wasn't guaranteed that there would be any. I personally think that we can't avoid Radio Los Santos returning, although it's not my choice.

There isn't one. I was asking what people would like to return. If you don't want any just don't answer.

I should tell you, that this new GTA isn't GTA San Andreas you know....so thats no1 reason why these stations should'nt return. Also i want new not old...

But if R* really makes this stupid decision and brings back at least one of the previous stations, then let it be K DST.

The_Mario_Man

K-DST, or at least some equivalent. Is it me or was that station specifically programmed to skip to "Free Bird" whenever you got into a Hydra?

K-DST, or at least some equivalent. Is it me or was that station specifically programmed to skip to "Free Bird" whenever you got into a Hydra?

Haha I was just thinking the same thing!

Doing loops in the hydra with free bird playing on the radio, ahh pure awesomeness. biggrin.gif

AnthMUFC-Champs

Yeah i also noticed this it seems to happen to much to be just a coincidence.

Radio X, K-DST, SF-UR and Radio Los Santos.

I think Radio Los Santos will return, I mean it's been confirmed that we will be returing to Los Santos. i will miss SF-UR but I'm sure R* will come through in the clutch when it comes to the music of V

ikillionaire ii

Why does everyone keep going on about this era crap on every tiny lil thing its the name of a radio station ffs

1. Radio Los Santos (while they're all classics now, West Coast gangsta rap and g-funk must return!)

2. K-Rose (I don't even like country, but it worked so well in San Andreas and will nicely compliment V's countryside)

3. Bounce (More p-funk, especially if Doctor Funktapus/George Clinton returns as DJ)

4. SF-UR (with modern house music to give the game that 2010-12 feel)

5. DST/Radio X blend (for all you white folks that can't tolerate anything but rock)

If stations along these line are featured, I'll be very happy. A good 80s station would also be welcome in my book.

I never said that I voted for NO. What I said was GTA V will be based on a completely new ERA so things like Radio Stations won't be the same. Take GTA III and GTA IV for instance. They are held in same city but in different era's and the Radio Stations aren't same.

user posted image

KDST was my favourite, it suited the desert atmosphere quite a lot. KRose was also nice for the countryside. These two must return! biggrin.gif

Yeah! KDST did suited the atmosphere of the desert a lot. I remember riding a freeway or flying a hydra over the desert listening to KDST. Good old times...