San Andreas Radio Stations Return?

mediocore

Which San Andreas radio stations would you like to see return?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Which San Andreas radio stations would you like to see return?

• WCTR Talk Radio
    • Master Sounds
    • Playback
    • Bounce FM
    • K-DST
    • K-Jah Radio West
    • CSR
    • Radio:X
    • K-Rose
    • Radio Los Santos
    • SF-UR

I know there is no guarantee that stations will have survived the 20 years since San Andreas but if a couple were to return with an updated track list which would you like?

A few examples of songs you'd like would be cool too.

K-DST ALL THE WAY BABY! My favorite radio in the history of the franchise would have to be K-DST, too.

why cant you vote for more than 1 that is lame

Well in real life in campaigns against who can be president, you can't vote for both; can you? sarcasm.gif

SF-UR! With some new House, Trance, Progressive music would be awesome! Hopefully they put a few Deadmau5 tracks in like they did in IV.

I wasn't particularly keen on the stations in SA - the only ones I listened to regularly were Radio X and K-DST (though I could kinda say that about GTA IV too, but not Vice City - there was at least one song I really enjoyed listening to on each station). However, towards the end of the time I spent with that game, I started getting into Master Sounds. More tracks like these please Rockstar:

Sunrise Driver

Well in real life in campaigns against who can be president, you can't vote for both; can you? sarcasm.gif

Nice comparison! bored.gif Well...We can't have 2 presidents but we can have more than 1 station from GTASA.

Cocobrown1386

My original choice was CSR, but I modern day R&B sucks. So, I'm going to vote for CSR. Can't go wrong with 80s R&B. biggrin.gif

Black Sunshine

Toss up between Radio X and K-DST.

Voted for Radio X.

I must be on the dust....

Sh*t, I wish I could choose more than one confused.gif

I picked WCTR because for me it has been the most hilarious talk radio in GTA, just behind Integrity 2.0, but I also love K-DST and Radio X... I listen to WCTR when I'm in Los Santos and Las Venturas, K-DST in the countryside and San Fierro, and Radio X during intense missions.

TheIntellectualz

Even though i don't listen to Country, K-Rose has some great music. That and Radio Los Santos would be great to have back but what would be on West Coast Radio since The west isn't that major in Hip Hop nowadays

Difficult to choose between K-DST and Radio X. Voted K-DST.

But for K-DST it's not really a matter of wanting a station like that in V, there is gonna be one, I'd very, very, very surprised (and disappointed) if V ends up having no classic rock station.

I like GTA and Saints Row

K-Rose all the way! It was the most surprisingly awesome station in San Andreas. I'm not what you would call a fan of Country music, but I freaking loved K-Rose. I'm not sure whether it was my favourite station in SA, but it was definitely up there. The important thing is that a country station be in GTA V.

are we voting for presidents.... no- i hope you understand now. there should be the option to check all that apply

Hard to choose between K-Rose and K-Dst. Even Radio X was really good, they done a amazing job with picking those songs.

KDST was my favourite, it suited the desert atmosphere quite a lot. KRose was also nice for the countryside. These two must return! biggrin.gif

I like GTA and Saints Row

You know what I loved about KDST? When you're listening to it and the words "If the police can't catch you, you must be on the dust" are said. I always thought that was kinda cool to hear that when you're in the middle of a police chase.

K-DST: Slow Ride

Radio X: Being Caught Stealing

WCTR: Entertaining America - with Lazlow (ft. OG Loc and Big Smoke)

Definitely K-DST because that had some truly great sounds. Radio X is in second place for true intenseness and Radio Los Santos in third because it had some great rap from Dr Dre and Ice Cube.

Radio Los Santos, K-DST and maybe Radio X. It'd be REALLY nice to see such great classic music come back as an alternative to all this new music.