please write the article

wolfnasty

the article in the new game informer say that they have seen a second 90 second trailer, and the also say that the man speaking is the progtaganist. Plus a lot more great info. can we please get and article on this. this info is from the same mag with the interview with Dan Houser, game informer wrote a preview in that same mag with all this great info. sorry for the spelling.

Edited by wolfnasty

The magazine had an interview with dan houser but the talk was mainly about how R* comes out with scripts, and themes found in their games, etc-no info about gta v. the last question they asked him was

Question: You just released the GTA V trailer. Can you talk about that project in any respect? Obviously, it looks like its going back to San Andreas.

Dan Houser: I've got to be real careful here, or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly whats in the press release. Its Los Santos and the surrounding country side-and a very big map.

G1T

the article in the new game informer say that they have seen a second 90 second trailer, and the also say that the man speaking is the progtaganist. Plus a lot more great info. can we please get and article on this. this info is from the same mag with the interview with Dan Houser, game informer wrote a preview in that same mag with all this great info. sorry for the spelling.

A second trailer??? wow.gif

G1T

please...anyone who owns the newest game informer magazine the people talkin about that there is a great interview with houser and this "till-now unlegit" answers of houser about map size and this second 90sec length trailer....post a screenshot of this here pls

94 seconds, actually.

94 seconds, actually.

could you post screens to proove this?

94 seconds, actually.

Screens PLEASE

G1T

the first trailer was around 90 secs. hes refering to the first trailer. the one that came first... that was around 90 seconds... use your head...

the first trailer was around 90 secs. hes refering to the first trailer. the one that came first... that was around 90 seconds... use your head...

Use my head?? Haha no one in this forum use the head dude..

G1T

Use my head?? Haha no one in this forum use the head dude..

so you wont either? clever man..

90 sec = 1:30 which refers to the 1st trailer.

Not even close in my book! It's about a minute 17 IIRC.

I'd say there's something interesting there, but all in good time fellas, the other site I went to says GTA V will follow Max Payne 3, and that's why Dan Houser joked about that mention even before this came to light

The magazine had an interview with dan houser but the talk was mainly about how R* comes out with scripts, and themes found in their games, etc-no info about gta v. the last question they asked him was

Question: You just released the GTA V trailer. Can you talk about that project in any respect? Obviously, it looks like its going back to San Andreas.

Dan Houser: I've got to be real careful here, or they will drag me through the office and whip me with barbwire. I will stick to exactly whats in the press release. Its Los Santos and the surrounding country side-and a very big map.

Thanks alot. icon14.gif

Thats especially great to hear about the map.

it says that the pleasure pier at vespucci beach is a play off venice beach.

Can someone please make a pin mark on google maps with link to this beach cause i just cant find it?

thanks

it says that the pleasure pier at vespucci beach is a play off venice beach.

Can someone please make a pin mark on google maps with link to this beach cause i just cant find it?

thanks

Just search Venice Beach, CA on maps.google.com

PublicAnenome

Oh my word...

I looked at those scans, and they have not only just regurgitated everything we already know, but they managed to miss out several things we already know!

3 planes... there are four in the trailer.

Recurring characters? Only one of them appears more than twice, and the other one who appears more than once isn't there...

It's like they, as is often suggested, get all their information from this site - but without bothering to read it fully. Long live the internet!