favorite character

thedpia

Natch, gotta agree, what's not to love about 'Little' Jacob Hughes? The man is a baddass reefer smokin' murder machine second to none ... which leaves one question open and that is why did he need Niko's help at all when he made that meet with several other gangsta's during the mission ' Jamaican Heat' (mission 11)? Sure, I can imagine he needed some backup, but as bad a rep as he has, it seemed unlikely that he would need assist from Niko. I pulled down his rap sheet to check him out, and what I discovered wasn't a shock: 2001 - Armed Robbery, 2002 - Illegal entry with criminal intent, 2006 - Busted for possession of Mary-J. And of course a 'suspect' in robberies and hijackings.

• 3 weeks later...

my two most favourite characters is florian the gay poof hes sooo funny. because he runs like a pansy....hehe

Woo-HOO, just completed Achievement: 30G Liberty City Minute! And now, back to the forum ...

Edited by Karjerker

Yo, why do you gotta be so mean to The semi-confused guy who's telling opinions.

Oh, and I think Packie was cool!

Dr-Mayhem111

My favorite GTA IV character is Packie because he is never afraid to start a fight and finish it with a line of coke and a line of hard liquor shots. Jacob's action is merely just business but still he is a baddass.

StonersDarkness

Johnny Klebitz, nobody else dared to shoot a grenade into the AoD's hangout... LMAO...

Brucie is my favorite character. He is so funny and he is badass!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brucie makes GTAIV fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifsmile.gifcolgate.gifwink.gifcool.gif

Hydro_PlayboyX

Playboy was my favorite character until he asked me to kill dwayne so its packie and jacob

Lil Jacob, obviously.

Jacob is one of the main characters in game, he has a great attitude, always loyal to Niko, no matter what happens. He's always been there for Niko, always helping him. I like the Jamaican accent, in the overall. Great character!