Weaknesses

iGrandTheftAuto

Definitely apathy. Sometimes, I just don't give a sh*t. More often than I should.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

iGrandTheftAuto

My biggest weakness right now is studying a different language. Just not having it right now. I took a Spanish class last year and now I'm taking another this year and it is so much harder.

I totally thought your weakness was the "new topic" button.

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that?

user posted image

Physically, it's my stamina. I always get tired like f*ck after 5-6 minutes of running around during a footy match. sad.gif

Redheads, cheesecake, and a great film noir. MmmmMMMmmMmmmm.

Are you me?

Girls wearing my clothes is also a pretty big weakness of mine. There's something about a girl in one of my t-shirts that makes me want her to take my clothes off.

hW0sZKX.png

French girls. They could read me the goddamn phonebook and I'd still be hanging on their every word.

f*cking eh! icon14.gif

And yeah, my weakness is my self-esteem as well. I'm usually at a low self-esteem but once it gets a bit high... it goes waay too high and I become a bit arrogant. This has started recently because I was never arrogant. confused.gif

Redheads, cheesecake, and a great film noir. MmmmMMMmmMmmmm.

Are you me?

Girls wearing my clothes is also a pretty big weakness of mine. There's something about a girl in one of my t-shirts that makes me want her to take my clothes off.

I'm a lucky one. I'm married to a red head...and not one of those freaky ginger ones.

The other bonus here where I live is chicks wear hockey jerseys. Chicks in hockey jerseys are great.

Although, I'm still sticking with my original answer of sex boots.

Darkness!It's my only weakness!!Im so afraid of it!

Just kidding..

Actually, it's girls... When they start talking to me, i fell so akward. I can't even look to their eyes. It sucks actually...

1. Death.

2. speaking in public (can't do it)

3. My shyness...(I know. Just imagine Fluttershy and there ya go)

4. My randomess (I use it to cover my shyness)

5. Some girls in my class...(their hot, we talk, but Shyness wins)

6. Brunettes...

7. Girls who always yank on my hair and do any type of harm

8. Math

9. Parents

10. Internet

I have quite a few weaknesses. Firstly, I'm terrible at mathematics, and I mean terrible. I got an 'E' in my final GCSE exams - that's how bad I am with it. I am a sucker for animal or child abuse. Nothing gets me as riled up as that sh*t does. I am also terrified at the prospect of any of my loved ones dying, so loss is another major weakness of mine. A physical weakness of mine would probably be my stamina. I can't run for very long. I also suffer from asthma which doesn't help things, either.