Weaknesses

iGrandTheftAuto

My weakness is my own self esteem. I just feel so bad sometimes because everyone else is better then me with girls, work and sports.

Edited by Gtaman_92

vertical limit

Racism.

I can take a joke about racism, bombs and sh*t.

But if someone uses it as an insult, then the only thing they would be doing is swallowing their own teeth.

I have a few. But it's kind of a good situation. One of the weaknesses fixes all of the other weaknesses within a couple of hours. It goes by the name of;

user posted image

Redheads, cheesecake, and a great film noir. MmmmMMMmmMmmmm.

4XEtraA.jpg

Women that show even the slightest bit of interest in me. Sad, but true. Doesn't help that my other weakness is that I'm a ruthless orc pussy slayer with level 35 defence and a spell book as thick as your pillow. Holla.

French girls. They could read me the goddamn phonebook and I'd still be hanging on their every word.

user posted image

Attractive girls/women in suits bring me to my knees.

Edited by Illousion

o6ifrl.png
Dreaming of California, where the sun never sets.

GentlemanSquid

Kryptonite.

I have a thing for redheads, its just natural beauty. I have little confidence, so that stops me from talking to them.

Dodgy guts. I hate feeling even the slightest bit 'ill' of sick. I dwell on it to much, making me feel worse.

- [- No Fear. No Limits. No Equal. -] -

- [- Ride For Life -] -

Digging deep. It's not just an expression that's thrown around the locker room at halftime. It's a way of life. A daily code that drives a champions existence. It's not always glamorous. It's not always blue skies and sunny days, and its certainly not always welcome. But love it or hate it, to become a true champion take pure, unrestricted commitment.

I have a thing for redheads, its just natural beauty.

Yay, gotta love redheads.

As for my weeknes, that would be a computer. That sh*t calls my name as soon as I see it.

Yl8KS.jpg

1. Petite women with large breasts.

2. New technology.

3. Football.

4. Peer Pressure

-Technology, I'm just sh*t with it and I'm a f*cking teenager for christ sake I should be a wiz with it. God knows what I'll be like at 40.

-Asking girls out for a date or talking to a girl with the intention of it "getting somewhere". I'm fine talking to even the most attractive girl when there's no pressure, but when the chips are down and it's time to ask her out or I'm talking to her with the goal of eventually asking her out I crumble like a crumbling tower of crumbly crumbs.

-Technology, I'm just sh*t with it and I'm a f*cking teenager for christ sake I should be a wiz with it. God knows what I'll be like at 40.

-Asking girls out for a date or talking to a girl with the intention of it "getting somewhere". I'm fine talking to even the most attractive girl when there's no pressure, but when the chips are down and it's time to ask her out or I'm talking to her with the goal of eventually asking her out I crumble like a crumbling tower of crumbly crumbs.

This ^

My self esteem is pretty low but my confidence is high so it's quite annoying because although I may look like I'm doing fine when talking to a girl, I'm actually a nervous wreck. It doesn't really stop me though, I still try every now and again. I'm partially deaf so that makes conversations even harder. It's so damn embarrassing when I don't hear them properly and have to ask them so many times to repeat themselves only to still not understand a god damn word. But hey, I keep my mind on the positives, my hearing has given some great comedic moments biggrin.gif

Dudesig.png

Kryptonite.

Crap stole my joke as soon as i saw this thread it came to my head damn you!

Looks like you weren't quick enough, old man.

Kryptonite.

Crap stole my joke as soon as i saw this thread it came to my head damn you!

Looks like you weren't quick enough, old man.

I was gonna put that as soon as the guy posted the thread, but I thought it was a stupid old joke.

Yl8KS.jpg

iGrandTheftAuto

My biggest weakness right now is studying a different language. Just not having it right now. I took a Spanish class last year and now I'm taking another this year and it is so much harder.

user posted image

My biggest weakness right now is studying a different language. Just not having it right now. I took a Spanish class last year and now I'm taking another this year and it is so much harder.

I totally thought your weakness was the "new topic" button.

jqmqKlq.gif

Talking on the phone.

For some reason it's just awkward to me. lol.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

Gluttony, refusal to accept help even when I need it, dislike of doctors and others in the field of healthcare, delusions of grandeur. The list goes on.