This concerns me

USAPatriot

It's easy to find, you don't even have to try. You will be minding your own business looking through thread topics until you find a topic that reads, "why aint there is a bike! " in the GTA II forum or "iz beggings for open wold." What is that last one even saying?

Then you go about reading within the topics and start finding these horrendous claims and wishes that make no sense, especially when talking about GTA V. Do people have common sense anymore, or is that just out the door?

There are a lot of good people here I know, but why do forums bring out the dumbest people? Thoughts? Comments? Steak?

Large numbers of foreign nationals who don't have a full grasp of the English language? The fact the average age of members on this forum is about 14? You can't expect grade-A quality comments when the majority of members are some years off finishing school.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

I danow y ppl talk like retardz but itz just on of dem tingz.

There's a large amount of people on the internet with a less-than-perfect grasp of proper sentence structure and the English language. Some of those people make their way on to this forum to talk about their ideas. The cool thing about reading posts that are stupid is that you can just completely skip over them, where as if it was someone actually talking you'd have to put up with it (or just walk away if you're feeling like an ass).

kzgN7qp.png

Ironically, this topis is just as retarded as the ones you're complaining about. Have a nice life.

Ironically, this topis is just as retarded as the ones you're complaining about. Have a nice life.

We have a success in life here. Someone who feels they will get kudos for a comment like this.

I respect and appreciate everyone else's comments that added to this conversation. I realize other who don't have English as a first language, but I don't mind them. They are trying and doing a good enough job. They at least "somewhat" know two languages when many of us English first speakers only known one. smile.gif

i dun no wot u ar torkin abowt, but der iz a tipik abow dis dat we woz torking in a whiles a go

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=480754&hl=

Thank you for providing the link. That is informational with how people respond to it. I personally view people with more respect both online and in the real world if they use proper grammar. What do you guys think?

It's easy to find, you don't even have to try. You will be minding your own business looking through thread topics until you find a topic that reads, "why aint there is a bike! " in the GTA II forum or "iz beggings for open wold." What is that last one even saying?

Then you go about reading within the topics and start finding these horrendous claims and wishes that make no sense, especially when talking about GTA V. Do people have common sense anymore, or is that just out the door?

There are a lot of good people here I know, but why do forums bring out the dumbest people? Thoughts? Comments? Steak?

If you dont like peoples english or grammar then just ignore it instead of bitching about it.

i dun no wot u ar torkin abowt, but der iz a tipik abow dis dat we woz torking in a whiles a go

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=480754&hl=

Thank you for providing the link. That is informational with how people respond to it. I personally view people with more respect both online and in the real world if they use proper grammar. What do you guys think?

I always found it an interesting topic, shame people can be so retarded, they do provide some laughter though.

I never whine about the "V" or "IV" forum sections, like some have about those members, and me as well. I find amusement in it, to an extent, but come on, you must know...if you've played Xbox Live Multiplayer session games... it's right there, all the damn time!!

You can't expect everyone to have perfect grammar. For one thing this is an international forum and it's really unfair to criticise someones spelling if English isn't even their native language. And we all know how reliable Google translator is... sigh.gif

I don't think the problem is that bad here compared to some forums I've been on, especially considering alot of members here including myself aren't even old enough to buy GTA. But some of the discussions and contributions I've seen here is outstanding (is or are?). But at the end of the day this is the internet, and like it or not some people just choose not to put effort into their grammar because you can do anything you like online, and some people just enjoy pissing off the grammar nazis for teh lulz.

I see it mostly with new members, but after about a month you see them start to write proper sentances.

Anyway, I think this belongs more in the "Grumpy Old Forumers" topic, since it's really more of a complaint than a discussion.

no u

This is really going nowhere.