What would you do if Neil Cavuto ran for president

mt774

The conservative show host on fox channel which airs here in america. If im correct only people who had been in political office could run so how the hell would a person of no political background run for president?

Edited by Gtaman_92

If im correct only people who had been in political office could run so how the hell would a person of no political background run for president?

You'd better go recheck your copy of the constitution, bro. That's not a requirement. A plus, yeah, considering people would talk about "political inexperience", but stranger things have happened.

4XEtraA.jpg

Never heard of him and could care less. (I know it should technically be "couldn't care less" but I could care less what you think).

He'd probably have more passion than any of the other GOP nominees. The Republican candidacy has thus far been characterised by ineptitude, mudslinging and general apathy. If they want a real shot at toppling Obama, they need the kind of radical, left-field candidate who can drum up public support. Not the same dour old white man with pursed lips and a clenched arse.

If Donald Trump hadn't made himself look a fool with his birth certificate nonsense, he would be a great candidate. But right now no one looks strong enough to pose a real threat. Obama will win a second term.

I suspect that before the election we will see some more pictures of the bin Laden killing. Not that I'm being negative about such a move, but recapturing the euphoria about that particular decision would be a great distraction from some of his more negative press. This guy got bin Laden, his successor and was instrumental in taking out Gaddafi. Be honest, for a pussywhipped moderate he has a real knack for scalp-hunting the worlds biggest scumbags.

^^^^On the elimination of Gaddafi as something in Obama's favor - To the average apathetic American voter it probably is, but Obama has lost A LOT of support from culturally awake black Americans over Gaddafi. Being a jack-at-a-pinch for Britain in taking out an African leader did not sit well with some those pan-Africans and five percenters who voted for him first time round.

Never heard of him and could care less. (I know it should technically be "couldn't care less" but I could care less what you think).

Very cleverly avoiding the fire there. devil.gif

OT, I don't really care what happens in other countries as long as it doesn't harm ours, not in a bad way, I just think if they want to do it one way why should we be sticking our noses in. I couldn't care less what they do.

^^^^On the elimination of Gaddafi as something in Obama's favor - To the average apathetic American voter it probably is, but Obama has lost A LOT of support from culturally awake black Americans over Gaddafi. Being a jack-at-a-pinch for Britain in taking out an African leader did not sit well with some those pan-Africans and five percenters who voted for him first time round.

'Culturally awake'? From how you've described them they sound pretty damn racist. F*ck 'em.

By "culturally awake" blacks do you mean blacks that aren't from Africa but from familys with long histories in America that think they're all cool for acting like they have some connection to modern Africans besides skin color ? Or are you talking about blacks that actually emigrated from Africa ?

He seems good with economics and a person who would have passion in what he does. He would be someone I would look into to.