Setting Up Your Own Drug Deals

--Vega--

A great asset to this game that would add TONS of hours of gameplay would be the ability to set up your own drug deals.

Example: Round of a few of your men, set up the meet place on your map, have the person/persons you're making the deal with meet you there. It can go good or sour. Sour case is why you have backup guards with you.

What's your thoughts on this? Honestly think this would add more replay value to GTA than anything else has before. Have it like a drug empire too, similar to Empire Mode in VCS.

I really want some form of drug dealing, similar to chinatown wars.

I never played it but I think its something like:

Go to a dodgy area and approach a dealer

Choose what drugs u want to buy and how much

Go to a more 'upmarket' area and either sell to another dealer for profit

I think GTA V could improve on this by including better ways to deal such as:

Buying drugs, selling them in clubs (high profit?)

Selling to gangs to distribute on your behalf

Being able to organize meets to buy or sell vast amounts of product, which could go nasty, or be a police setup

Setting up a drug dealing operation from a legit business front, which u pay for at the beginning of the week and collect the profits at the end

Just a few ideas

I really want some form of drug dealing, similar to chinatown wars.

I never played it but I think its something like:

Go to a dodgy area and approach a dealer

Choose what drugs u want to buy and how much

Go to a more 'upmarket' area and either sell to another dealer for profit

I think GTA V could improve on this by including better ways to deal such as:

Buying drugs, selling them in clubs (high profit?)

Selling to gangs to distribute on your behalf

Being able to organize meets to buy or sell vast amounts of product, which could go nasty, or be a police setup

Setting up a drug dealing operation from a legit business front, which u pay for at the beginning of the week and collect the profits at the end

Just a few ideas

Sounds good.

I hope there is a drug dealing system that was like Scarface the world is yours.

kissesANDhugs_xoxo

depends on the drugs.. can we buy some ruffies and date rape guys? lol jk

Edited by kissesANDhugs_xoxo
user posted image

So... after you knock a guy out with roofies do you give him kisses AND hugs?

You mean similar to Little Jacob's missions in GTA IV, sounds like. Which were pretty much various drug meets

Similar, except I mean being able to set up where the meet is ourself via placing a marker on the map, deciding how much to sell, for how much, how many guards we want with us, ect. So like an upgraded version.

annie_himself
You mean similar to Little Jacob's missions in GTA IV, sounds like. Which were pretty much various drug meets

Similar, except I mean being able to set up where the meet is ourself via placing a marker on the map, deciding how much to sell, for how much, how many guards we want with us, ect. So like an upgraded version.

It should be a form of income just like taxi jobs.

I don't see the pay off. If the drug deal goes fine and you earn some money it would be boring. If it goes bad and a shoot out ensues then it will be fun but get old after awhile. Bountys or vigilante sounds better because then you know action will happen and you earn money.

if they were going to have this in V this is how i would want it.

you meet the contact first through an introductory mission, you get his number after and he tells you to hit him up if you need drugs.

you call him and you can select how much you want, with a preview of how much it will cost and the profit you could get. more drugs = more $ in terms of cost and return.

so you get off the phone with him and a marker appears on your map and it's some private place, like in an alley behind buildings or in the middle of nowhere in a desert or something. so you meet up with him, park your car next to his and you give them the cash, you see them unload stuff from the dealer's car and into yours, and you drive off and you sell that sh*t and make hella guap so you can buy spinners and stuff

I liked the various gangs from Vice City, how they all quipped with each other, so something akin would be fun in the game sense

• 1 month later...

I like this idea.

Lets say you start off buying it from other drug dealers and then selling it on the street. Then after that you figure out you can source the stuff straight from mexico or something. Then you can buy a shop as a front or a warehouse or factory, use different ways to smuggle the drugs, employ people to do it for you etc. You could end up buying a mansion with a runway and sourcing the drugs from mexico via plane and hire bodyguards whilst you distribute to the gangs of los santos getting your respect level up in the process.

Even then there shoild be different ways to "pursue the almighty dollar" but with the same way of working your way up from scratch like

- buying and selling guns, weopons

- people smuggling

- stealing cars and selling them after customising

- prostitution?

- illegal gambling? like fights or dogfights or racing

i dunno... just like to see some sort of criminal entrepreneurship

I feel this is the best idea that's been posted here in weeks man. I could not agree more than I already do. I would love this feature.

caprisig.jpg

That would be cool, if you set it up in the wrong kind of place and there's police presence and an all out war begins.

But set it down a back alley in the middle of nowere and it goes good.

I never played CTW but remember selling stuff out of the ice cream truck in VC.

Imagine if there was a Mexico border and during a missing you had to fly a plane back from Mexico with drugs and land in the desert with U.S. Army Jets trying to shoot you down...could add for interesting gameplay

Jesus Christ, keep your perversions to yourself buddy. I don't advertise my fetishes on this site and I don't let them define me. You should try the same.

Oh, and here's a date rape cookie. cookie.gif

If were gonna do any drug things in the game, then there better be legit cash and dirty cash like in scarface, cuz if u just sell nuff drugs in the game u will be millionaire. unless they lock a certain amount u can buy/sell after a certain mission is complete