Help Required...

john12

Hello guys. When I was seeing my Plan List, i was f*cked up to see many sh*ts are remaining. I want to be online also but the time doesn't stops. What will I do? sad.gif 2012 is also closer, hope my favourite games are realesed soon.

Please help me! whatsthat.gif

PS: Don't think me a manic that 2012..... BULLsh*t!

Prioritize your sh*t.

Divide your tasks between those that you must finish and those that can wait. Give yourself timelines, try to finish those tasks within those timelines and leave some affordable time between two or more tasks. All you have to do is learn how to manage your time properly and you'll always have enough spare/free time for everything else.

Eh mercie_blink.gif

Make more sense son, explain your situation better.

I 'gather' that your too busy with a list of things to do, leaving no time for games yeah?

My answer, f*ck your 'plan list'. Happy go lucky! Living life from a list must suck! Doing your homework is probably the only thing I recommend doing as 'planned'.

- [- No Fear. No Limits. No Equal. -] -

- [- Ride For Life -] -

Digging deep. It's not just an expression that's thrown around the locker room at halftime. It's a way of life. A daily code that drives a champions existence. It's not always glamorous. It's not always blue skies and sunny days, and its certainly not always welcome. But love it or hate it, to become a true champion take pure, unrestricted commitment.

I was up till 5 AM this morning writing an essay that had to be in for 10 AM. Don't do that.

Well, i want to have a free time aswell. I am always occupied with those sh*ts, if you say to f*ck it, i will be dead. My exams are coming closer and sh*ts are increasing.

@girish- yeah, that's correct but the problem is that, i yawn alot and thus gaining a sleep which waste my time also.... yawn.gif

Jack up on that monster energy..... dozingoff.gif

Seriously tho. Start them as soon as they have been handed to you. Don't leave it till last minute. Better getting it done, leaving plenty worry free time to do things you enjoy.

- [- No Fear. No Limits. No Equal. -] -

- [- Ride For Life -] -

Digging deep. It's not just an expression that's thrown around the locker room at halftime. It's a way of life. A daily code that drives a champions existence. It's not always glamorous. It's not always blue skies and sunny days, and its certainly not always welcome. But love it or hate it, to become a true champion take pure, unrestricted commitment.

Time to meet your new friend:

user posted image

Look he's even happy to see you!

On a more serious note strap yourself up because real life just kicked in. It's a good way of disciplining yourself to develope priorities that you might not enjoy but are useful in the long run.

jqmqKlq.gif

I have a burden of works, how will spilt it and have some free time? Any ideas? confused.gif

You can't.

I find days go by just doing what you like, while the World keeps a spinning, just hope ta hell you can live before you die!!

Time to meet your new friend:

user posted image

Look he's even happy to see you!

Once you get into coffee, you never go back. Eat apples, they'll help just as good.

Get yourself a schedule and organize your time.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

I find days go by just doing what you like, while the World keeps a spinning, just hope ta hell you can live before you die!!

Probably because most people at your age support a family, with a job, and not living with their parents.. 2 cents.

OT: Get a calendar for your wall, or personal organizer. Split time up between study and gaming, but obviously prioritize more important events.

d653p.png

My family life is going bad. I am not a robot. This is my half-and-hour break. Mom's gonna give me work. Afterwards, back to studies.

Once you get into coffee, you never go back. Eat apples, they'll help just as good.

You can go back on coffee. It's all about self-control and a little bit of laziness. tounge.gif

I love coffee but I hardly drink any unless I'm offered one.

But yeah, apples are an excellent alternative to lose sleep.

I am always occupied with those sh*ts, if you say to f*ck it, i will be dead.

You definitely don't want to f*ck the sh*ts.

For real, that's the last thing you want to do.

38773_s.gif

i don't drink coffee and tea. I drink cow's milk. will it remove my stress? confused.gif

I don't remember drinking milk as a stress-buster.

Sex, on the other hand... sigh.gif

Um... for a kind information, i am just 13years old.... and talking about triple x won't help me. The yawning doesn't stops and i usally take some cat nap.... biggrin.gif

Um... for a kind information, i am just 13years old.... and talking about triple x won't help me.

Yh that film with Vin Diesel was sh*t anyways.

Um... for a kind information, i am just 13years old.... and talking about triple x won't help me.

Yh that film with Vin Diesel was sh*t anyways.

Dude, i couldn't understand your point? confused.gif What is this Vin Diesel and Yh?

Triple X is a movie staring Vin Diesel, it was a awesome movie, I enjoy watching it.

At OP, just clam down and taken your time to finish your task. Setting what you need to do

aside and play GTA is not the best thing. But rest is a must so try to balance that out.

heres something you should ditch, or at least use less......... p.s. you're looking at it right now

user posted image

Your far too young to be swearing. Go wash your mouth out with soap, and then sit on the naughty step until it's time for your milk, bath and bed.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

make more friends, organise days out or chill with friends, perhaps you're using the computer to fill a void in your social life?

more time spent outside with friends, less time spent indoors on computer.

user posted image

Even though I have no clue what you're asking...

Catch up on sleep. In your holidays or something tell your mum you have a horrible migraine and you'll stay in your room till it goes away, shut the curtains and sleep.

I did this once when I stayed up for three nights due to a presentation I had to create... I slept from friday afternoon to monday morning... Seriously.

Cool, but the problem is, i have less haemoglobin and thus i get very less sleep. If i sleep while studying... you know na. confused.gif