Possible Map?

Civkiller

Hey guys,

First I want to say that I don't know if this is the proper thread so I apologize for that and yes I know there are a lot of fakes of maps and things like that going around however I was on Twitter and some guy posted this link, he was saying that if it was the actual map that it seems small. 1. It doesn't seem small to me if you remember the size of LV in general it was pretty big in SA and 2. If this is the real deal then I think it looks cool. 3. Most likely isn't cryani.gif

I don't know if this was posted before either, tried looking and didn't see anything.. Well here it is guys tell me what you think

user posted image

GRINCH ASS BITCH

What exactly do you people search for when you say you "tried looking"?

Everyone says this same thing when they've created a new topic, yet I can always find the old(er) topics by using a few simple words.

Come on now.

*facepalm* ib4l

Since when does typing like you're in fourth grade make you any better than this guy?

On Topic: No, the map is fake.

Alright Sorry about that you can delete the topic and no I haven't seen it.. don't know how I didn't since I'm on this site frequently.

grope_4_that_date

Some members here are aren't as 'up-to-date' as the rest of us. Take it easy on them. There's no need for aggression.

leik oh em jeez!

Yep.

@OP: Please use the search function next time. It's a great way to find if something has already been posted. smile.gif

While I'm at it, please stop with the "facepalm" and "inb4l" posts. It's spam and it's against the rules here. Report it, direct the poster to the correct topic, and move on.

So where is the evidence that supports the claim that it is fake?

Read through the 40 od pages on the link up there and you will find out.