GTA V STORY

gtav876

Rockstar did not reveal much about about the story in the trailer, so i want you people to guess what it would be like with the information given. Talk about what you think links the guy in the red car and the guy on the balcony. Also who do you thing is the main protagonist. :-)

COME ON PEOPLE !!!!!

Edited by gtav876
G1T

For one we have no idea what the story is about other than the "pursuit of the almighty dollar".

And two, all we know is that the narrator moved to Los Santos (or even possibly Los Venturas or San Fierro considering that we do not fully know that they do not exist in V) to get away and live a calm and quiet life.

For one we have no idea what the story is about other than the "pursuit of the almighty dollar".

And two, all we know is that the narrator moved to Los Santos (or even possibly Los Venturas or San Fierro considering that we do not fully know that they do not exist in V) to get away and live a calm and quiet life.

yes i know thats why i am saying GUESS.

G1T

who says that the narator wasnt in los santos, had a life of crime and was going somewhere else ? -_- wait this is stupid

well we do know it is released on december 23 this month so we'll find out soon

hahaha i saw your post and backed you up.

Is it real or fake?

G1T

Sunrise Driver

I saw your dream GTA game.........

BTW: "GTA V Released in december"........"Rockstar" "used" past tense instead of future tense. Sure....

Edited by Street Mix

Can we stop feeding this guy. Ive seen his posts, his rants, there I don't think there a joke. I think there is something deep inside this person that is bothering him. Please BAN him

Is it real or fake?

its real I SWEAR people are idiots they wont accept the truth! rockstar gave us a christmas present! IF IT DOESNT COME OUT THE KIDS AT MY SCHOOL WILL PAY... YOULL SEE ON THE NEWS...

Is it real or fake?

its real I SWEAR people are idiots they wont accept the truth! rockstar gave us a christmas present! IF IT DOESNT COME OUT THE KIDS AT MY SCHOOL WILL PAY... YOULL SEE ON THE NEWS...

kill people burn sh*t f*ck school

right right

The story? I guess it will be about how today's economy makes people do things they don't want to because they have to choice.

user posted image

i havent broken any of the RULES U IDIOT

im ONLY A KID YEA MAYBE READ THAT IN MY OTHER POSTS. QUIT INSULTING ME or ill report u a TROLL is some kind of insult around here U IDIOT so shutup and leave me alone

Damn, Filter. You should go see a doctor, or a psychologist; just anything to help ya out, man.

im ONLY A KID YEA MAYBE READ THAT IN MY OTHER POSTS. QUIT INSULTING ME or ill report u a TROLL is some kind of insult around here U IDIOT so shutup and leave me alone

maybe you should just give up before you get banned.

G1T

GRINCH ASS BITCH
am i the only one who doesnt really care that much for the story at this point?

Definitely not. At this stage, I couldn't care less about the story/protagonist.

What I want to see is more of the landscape and location that the game will be taking place in. I've seen enough of Los Santos, I want to see more of what's outside of Los Santos.

maybe you should just give up before you get banned.

Yeah dude, you're totally fooling us that you aren't his clone... I mean, you're totally convincing.

the only thing is that there better be male strip clubs!

Now you'll try to pretend somebody hacked your account kiddo?

Money and Family. I'm still convinced the 2 guys in the trailer are the son's of the older guy. Family buisness.

Yet you call people idiot and complain the insult you, two wrongs does not make it right,

Unless its GTA III and two WONGS make it WHITE.

i just think there should be male strip clubs too.. girls are equal to boys they have the same rights men can do what girls can

i just think there should be male strip clubs too.. girls are equal to boys they have the same rights men can do what girls can

You already said that, NO double posting

You already said that, NO double posting

Just ignore him. I have no doubt in my mind that he won't be gone soon enough.

On-Topic: I only want the story to start off with us (being the protagonist) rich...that really is my only request.

grope_4_that_date

I really feel Ned Luke, "the retired Jewel Thief", is the main protagonist. That being said, I also feel like we're going to get a 'Goodfellas' vibe, seeing as the protagonist is most likely in his late 40s-early50s.

Money

I don't think I even have to explain this one. Money will be a huge theme of the game. For once, I think it will be worth something, even in multiplayer.

Music

First of all, the music will be much more familiar to us. IV's soundtrack wasn't that familiar to us because Niko wasn't from America. Thus, everything had to feel different. Our next protagonist, an obvious American, most likely grew up with some more familiar artists and songs. (perhaps Rolling Stones?)

Missions

I see Ned Luke of more as a leader than our other protagonists. I don't think he'll be taking orders like Niko and CJ did. Ned Luke is a retired criminal; he knows what he's doing. Thus, Ned Luke (our protagonist) will most likely work with a team. This theory of mine can be supported in the trailer, as we see him rob a jewelry story with three other people.

(Action) PACKED

GTAV will be as packed as San Andreas. This is just an assumption, but I think GTAV will be the last GTA game of this era of consoles. (Remember that Rockstar still has Agent to release.) Therefore, they're going to fit as much as they can in this game. We saw this in the trailer. It looked busy, colorful, expansive - with so many things to do. 'IV' lasted 4 years; 'V' should last the same. By 2016, we definitely should have the new consoles.

am i the only one who doesnt really care that much for the story at this point?

Definitely not. At this stage, I couldn't care less about the story/protagonist.

What I want to see is more of the landscape and location that the game will be taking place in. I've seen enough of Los Santos, I want to see more of what's outside of Los Santos.

Definitely. Would be very nice to see some cars driving in the countryside.

Edited by RobbiSig

My take on the Story: Narrator moved to SA/LS for the better life and had the better life until either 1. his past came back to haunt him and he's forced to do missions etc. 2. he made some bad business decisions and lost everything so he now has to do these crimes in order to get the money back..