Realease date predictions for Trailer #2

butonu

Let's talk about the release date of the second trailer. When do you think it will come out and what are we going to see? Will there be a release date included. Platforms? Let's speculate smile.gif

The Nefarious

The first Max Payne 3 trailer came out nearly 3 months ago and we've only just got another one. If they follow the same pattern with GTA V then it'll be January at least before we see another trailer. They might just give everybody an early christmas present though so my optimistic self is gonna say a couple of weeks time.

Assuming they'll go the he typical few months from 1st trailer to release I think it won't be until the Max Payne 3 Design and Technology Series Video is done, so sometime in January unfortunately. most likely they'll show off a bit of action and shooting, and hopefully a bit more of the countryside

They might just give everybody an early christmas present though

Yeah, I was hoping for sth. like an Advent calendar, where we can open a window each day and see either one screenshot or a little piece of info.

And on Dec., 24th we have the largest window with the second trailer...

But i guess we will have to wait a little while... bored.gif

UberChargedCJ

9th of december.

maybe i think rockstar works on that project

Edited by UberChargedCJ

Thinking we'll get anymore trailers this year is being overly wishful. I'll be surprised if get any thing major before February. The best we can hope for right now is that Rockstar answers some V related questions in a Asked & Answered segment.

UberChargedCJ

Thinking we'll get anymore trailers this year is being overly wishful. I'll be surprised if get any thing major before February. The best we can hope for right now is that Rockstar answers some V related questions in a Asked & Answered segment.

what about pre-oder edition of GTA V in rockstar warehouse?

Edited by UberChargedCJ

UberChargedCJ
GTA 5 is coming out on christmas!

GTA V isn't finished yet until rockstar give us a answer

maybe a pre-order edition for GTA V?

Max Payne 3 only recently had it's bonus pre order and limited edition content revealed , didn't it ? I really don't think we'll hear about bonus content until 3-4 months from release and since we don't even have a release date yet I'd expect that to be revealed before any bonus content.

UberChargedCJ
Late december (rockstars christmas present) or early/mid january.

i think they will make a pre-order edition for that or no

I would guess around Jan-Feb but I've been wondering, after GTAIV had its first trailer release, when did they release the first official screen shots?

I just know i cant wait been playing GTA III VC and SA and the sound effects are horrible lol

It will be a nice surprise if rockstar release another trailer like mid December but i don't think there will be anymore news till January confused.gif

Late February/Early March

After trailer#2 has been released, we will start to get info about the game. Until trailer#2, Rockstar will be silent.

Just my guess icon14.gif

Sunrise Driver
well we know gta 5 comes out 12-23-11 so it doesnt matter

Who're "we"? You and your bot?

January-February but this christmas will be better, because more people are more active

I want a more detailed info of the protagonist.

well we know gta 5 comes out 12-23-11 so it doesnt matter

Reported. We don't need irrelevant and spammy posts. You know it will start a flame war regarding release dates, so don't do it.