What New Ways Will Be Added To Make Money?

Cocomilk

iGrandTheftAuto

Kill prostitutes and drug dealers. They make loads of cash for doing illegal things. That money they make can easily become yours at just a bullet to the head.

user posted image

Selling plasma/giving blood? I don't know, but is this to do with the other topic as of late? Some "game changer"??

Cole Phelps Gta
Kill prostitutes and drug dealers. They make loads of cash for doing illegal things. That money they make can easily become yours at just a bullet to the head.

That would be good but as one of those thing you should have to figure out by yourself

Like how when you kill peds you get their money. The game NEVER once tells you about it or tells you too do it. It something you figure out for yourself. Which

is good because people can't complain as much about it because you DON'T have to do it to beat the game

just a theory anyway

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

Vegetarian Piranha
sperm donating like in Scarface lol.

Ha ha, did that opinion really available Scarface?

^^^ there you go.

Bad English, second language? Prolly! haha One thing that upset me about those GTA IV leaked vids when the game first surfaced on YouTube is that no one seemed aware they could be picking up cash for each denizen they ran over, the green dollars would be seen on the ground, but they'd run off to try something else half-assed

There seemed no one able to grasp those funky new control schemes

In RDR, money was more effective, took trouble to make, and spent at prices in the store so that you did have to earn more after stocking up.

In GTA IV, On some games I had a lot, other times, not so much. I wasn't overtly concerned. In past GTAs, you could help cops hunt down criminals on the street, in Vice City, the example I remember using the most.

i hope they bring back all of the ambulance/taxi/firefighting missions, also some proper racing, brucies races were crap IMO

Harwood Butch3r
How about we get the ability to be a pimp? tounge.gif

I was just about to say that...

"Bitch feel my pimp hand"

lol.gif

You could be a pimp in SA, it was a mini mission in the Broadway.

I'd like to see the ability to knock over (or rob) convenience stores, If I remeber you could in VC by just pointing a gun at them, eventually you'd get some cash and then an alarm would go off and you'd get two stars.

Also there was a topic about Bank heists outside of missions, that would be a nice touch, call some friends via the phone in game and then hold up a bank, though the cops should come down on you hard when you do it, high risk high reward, and since it looks like propriety buying might be back you could by some stash houses in the country side to go out too. It'd also make a good online mode too.

Races should return too, with revamed oponent A.I and more races to chose from.

Harwood Butch3r
You could be a pimp in SA, it was a mini mission in the Broadway.

Oh yeah. It should definitely come back. cool.gif

Yeah, add some more depth to it too, it got boring pretty quickly IMO, pick up a girl drop her off, pick up another one, drop her off, pick up the first girl...beat up a cheap skate customer you get the idea.

I mean there's only so much you can do with a pimping mini game but It'd be nice to have some more too it.

Also about the fact that proprieties might be coming back, and in Rockstar's statement they said it'd "Focus on the pursuit of the Almighty Dollar..." maybe they can have empire building return a bit like in VCS. Change it a bit so you don't only buy empty lots and have it so you can buy and renovate business and run them, and maybe even have it so you can run an official business as a cover at a place, but in actuality there's some shady stuff going down in the back room.

"Well, you know how it is"... Just before we see Ned Luke robbing a bank with some comrades... He's talking about what's akin to a retirement plan, so he's likely GOT money before something turns his luck around. Either that or he steals for the thrill of it, and it's a personality disorder!? haha

I'm hoping for a new style of vigilante missions that involve the aviation aspect of the game, something that would involve taking control of that new fighter jet (Hydra as a concept name) and take to the skies defending certain people at the same time as reeking havoc on the streets of Los Santos in order to take out a target, or in the skies against enemy aircraft.

This would involve a certain amount of skill so this is where pilot school could come into play, but that's a completely different subject.

Edited by XTREME0235

Long_Haired_Boy

Tip the strippers and make them squeeze their nipples? wow.gif

Hitman Missions, Drug Dealing/Smuggling, Arms Dealing, basically anything Michael Westen has to deal with in Burn Notice.

human trafficking? sex slaves? Those guys are rich! Have you seen the movie Taken?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taken_(film)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/

haha I was also going to suggest human trafficking, but I didn't know if that would be taking it too far, or if that kind of thing would fit the protag's personality.

Yeah it is pretty rough, I remember in the film when Neeson finds the chick all stoned and raped to death in that sh*tty place. its pretty brutal stuff, maybe one step too far.

Of course, I am basing all my knowledge on a movie, so what do I know?

Jobs are definitely out.

The game is set in the recession, there are no jobs.

It would be pretty cool if we actually could buy shares. Doing a taxi mission, or similar jobs, you won't really earn more than about 100$. When you have completed the game, it is normal to have about 1 000 000$. If we could invest all of this into shares, we could get super rich. Of course, we could lose a bit too.

It looks like economy plays a big role in this game, so I could see this happen smile.gif

I think that would be cool.

Edited by GTA4L1fe