Ned Luke interview?

Karl434

Ned Luke is a nobody.

I mean no offense by this statement if somebody here knows him or something, but this is the truth.

He hasn't done anything important and I doubt he was even interview at all.

GTA will probably affect his career the same way it did to Young Maylay and the Niko voice actor.

grope_4_that_date
Ned Luke is a nobody. GTA will probably affect his career the same way it did to Young Maylay and the Niko voice actor.

If Ned Luke is a nobody, what does that make you and me?

Ned Luke is a nobody. GTA will probably affect his career the same way it did to Young Maylay and the Niko voice actor.

Probably single cell organisms if someone who has their own imdb page is a nobody. wink.gif

Edited by llpalm08

Nobodies I guess, I'm not sure what the plural of nobody is.

Edit: @llpalm08, I may be mistaken but Ned Luke doesn't have a Wiki Page, not that this means anything anyway....

Edited by Ratone

grope_4_that_date

Well, point being... I think Ned Luke is a fairly unknown actor who is about to contribute to a game that could very well be 'the best Grand Theft Auto' we have seen so far. Thus, I think he's far from a nobody. Just like Michael and Young Maylay.

Well, point being... I think Ned Luke is a fairly unknown actor who is about to contribute to a game that could very well be 'the best Grand Theft Auto' we have seen so far. Thus, I think he's far from a nobody. Just like Michael and Young Maylay.

Well, I didn't really meant anything by it. I just think that Ned Luke is far from being someone anywhere close to being famous (before GTA V, obviously). So, I doubt we will be seeing any interview with him before the game ships.

I can only hope he is luckier than Michael and Maylay on his post GTA career.

He may be anybody for anyone. But this depends on how we respect a famous personality, how infamous he may be. At this point the topic title is important. Please stick to it.

user posted image

Snake Without a Tongue

I am not an animal! I am a maaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Ned Luke is actually bigger than Hollick or Maylay. Ned Luke is the Cheerios guy!

Little William

Ned Luke, who the f*ck is he? He is just a unknown actor who managed to score a gig with R* in GTA V, and he is nowhere near confirmed as the protagonist. As far as we know, he will play as a character of GTA V and that's all. No one gives a sh*t about him.

GTA V sucks! Buy Watch Dogs instead!

Snake Without a Tongue
Ned Luke, who the f*ck is he? He is just a unknown actor who managed to score a gig with R* in GTA V, and he is nowhere near confirmed as the protagonist. As far as we know, he will play as a character of GTA V and that's all. No one gives a sh*t about him.

I apologize for Little William. Ned Luke broke his mother's heart.

thestoneman420

Did Ned Luke touch you?

user posted image

Mainland Marauder

Nobody.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."