OXM UK to have first details and screens

-Chewy-

"First info"

we already got our first info from the trailer....i believe its just going to be a synopsis of the trailer.

Hmm have they done there trailer breakdown yet ? If not then money's on that's where both the details and the screens come from.

user posted image

"First info"

we already got our first info from the trailer....i believe its just going to be a synopsis of the trailer.

That's what I'm worried about, I meant to put a question mark at the end of the title, can't seem to edit one in now

Great find, dude icon14.gif But this doesn't make sense. Why OXM would put the new Rainbow 6 as a cover story instead of GTA V?

"First info"

That's what I'm worried about, I meant to put a question mark at the end of the title, can't seem to edit one in now

Yeah I understand the optimism. Believe me with all the threads popping up saying there will be new info in upcoming magazines has me hoping we get some new info. But I'll wait until its official. Good find though!

Its just an analasis I looked at it today in the shop as there was one out of its pack, only had a quick skim but all I could tell was it is just an analasis of the trailer.

Great find, dude icon14.gif But this doesn't make sense. Why OXM would put the new Rainbow 6 as a cover story instead of GTA V?

The only reason I could think of is, the release of GTA V info wouldnt just be for this magazine, where as the Rainbow Six one is

Any new, exclusive information about GTA V will require a complete cover. There's no way they're going to just push off GTA to the side if they've got exclusive info.

If it was going to be a proper preview, don't you think GTA V would get the entire front cover?

I've seen this little tag saying first screens and info on 5 or 6 different mags now.

I have early access to 360 mag (http://www.360magazine.co.uk/) and a few others (all for free) and it's all the same.

Will be for the next 2 months I reckon.

Edited by Chukkles

Its looking more and more like Rockstar have given the mag's some tasties.

I see what you mean but I feel like most magazines are just doing there own analysis of the trailer. I mean it doesn't hurt to boost sales by using the GTAV name and "info" on the cover.

Its just an analasis I looked at it today in the shop as there was one out of its pack, only had a quick skim but all I could tell was it is just an analasis of the trailer.

Ah damn, sorry for getting peoples hopes up D: might as well lock the topic.

If they really had new information or screenshots to share they would be making a bigger deal about it. None of these magazines have anything new.

Sent from my ayePhone

Ah damn, sorry for getting peoples hopes up D: might as well lock the topic.

I only quickly skimmed it so there might be something I missed but from what I could tell it was just another analasis so I didn't bother buying it to read fully like I did with the PSM3 one (even though I dont have a PS3, lol)

"Screens" sounds promising... I don't imagine that they would just be things pulled from the trailer... R* probably gave each magazine a few exclusive ones.

"Screens" sounds promising... I don't imagine that they would just be things pulled from the trailer... R* probably gave each magazine a few exclusive ones.

That could be possible.

grope_4_that_date

This is great news. cool.gif

I'm still a bit pessimistic about it but hey, if it turns out they don't have anything new, I won't be disappointed whereas if they do, I'll be as happy as Barry! biggrin.gif

Dudesig.png

Well what would they even have to put on the front cover? There's no official artwork or anything really. I guess I can only hope they don't just pull some screens and obvious info from the trailer.

even if its not anything new i have a feeling some new info is coming very soon theres too many magazine article topics turning up lately to just be conincidence

Edited by Davieboy53

Little William

There is nothing new on these mags. It will be another bullsh*t trailer analysis that regurgitate the same sh*t we already found out from the trailer. It is just a ploy to sell their bullsh*t magazines. I will rather spend looking through the R*'s webpage than to spend my money on those bullsh*t magazines.

Edited by Little William

GTA V sucks! Buy Watch Dogs instead!

even if its not anything new i have a feeling some new info is coming very soon theres too many magazine article topics turning lately to just be conincidence

Yeah i have the same feeling. Maybe they would tease us with new information on christmas eve or maybe they would show something during the Spike's VGA

Edited by Higga

Snake Without a Tongue

If they really had new information or screenshots to share they would be making a bigger deal about it.  None of these magazines have anything new.

I said something similar in another thread, so I'll just quote this. GTAV is big stuff. When there's an info dump it'll be more than a little caption and vague words.

"First info"

Since no more Official Info has been revealed since the trailer, we will probably see the same info as that of trailer in this magazine.

user posted image

If they really had new information or screenshots to share they would be making a bigger deal about it.  None of these magazines have anything new.

Here's a reminder of what the real exclusive previews look like, when Rockstar actually gives info to the magazines.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Not a little starburst in the corner of a cover.