Incompentent moderators

HippieSoul

I'm referring to the following thread:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=494511

Mati closed it because it seems that there is already a discussion about the topic in the GTA V forum. Okay, but he failed to point me to the thread he was talking about. I think it is not they way a serious moderator should act. That was probably very incompetent. I also did a search and everything that showed up was my own (now closed) topic.

user posted image

He isn't a regular user. He is a moderator and even his postings are not helpful. Could you please point me to the thread or reopen my thread (@staff)?

Edited by HippieSoul

Until you do this job and wade through all the sh*t we do, I'd appreciate it if you didn't call my fellow area moderator incompetent.

As for the topic, you obviously didn't look very hard when you did the search. The topic Mati is referring to is on the list, and is the second one from the bottom of the image. Next time you should open your eyes and look at what is in front of you before calling staff incompetent.

Topic: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=493697

Edited by Ryan

I'm not online 24/7, you could have simply waited till I replied to your PM instead of calling me incompetent mad.gif

Along with the reports and viewing what topics they can within the forums they moderate, they enforce rules through experience and are mostly spot on.

Another very annoying thing is when a member decides to use 2 different accounts, like you do. Which is against the rules.

As you have recently joined, I would advise you to read around the forums and get to know the place a little better before criticizing things which you have no idea about. If you want to take this further, feel free to PM me.

x3FWE.png