Returning to Los Santos is the worst idea ever

cobaltkiller1989

cobaltkiller1989

i was hoping Rockstar would do something fresh like o idk a return to London and they could do all throughout the UK

or maybe Paris and Germany

or something in asia

but instead they just rehash they same tired sh*t, i almost fell asleep watching the trailer

i was hoping Rockstar would do something fresh like o idk a return to London and they could do all throughout the UK

or something in asia

but instead they just rehash they same tired sh*t, i almost fell asleep watching the trailer

I don't think you will be too welcome here by other people.

or something in asia

Not another one of those Europe fanboys lol.gif

LMAO! "I wish Rockstar would do something FRESH, like RETURNING to LONDON." are you serious?

Like boo-hoo buddy. I live in Canada and I don't bitch about the location, EVER.

LMAO! "I wish Rockstar would do something FRESH, like RETURNING to LONDON." are you serious?

Like boo-hoo buddy. I live in Canada and I don't bitch about the location, EVER.

about to say the same thing,

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Personally, I would have liked a completely new city/region, but I'm fine with their decision.

about to say the same thing,

Lol thank you, like why complain even though it's BEEN there before?

Snake Without a Tongue

That wasn't a rant. And it definitely didn't deserve its own thread.

cobaltkiller1989

last time rockstar did london it was one of those arcade things

anybody who does not think the UK and especially london would be a superb place for a huge gta has obviously never been over seas

paris would be a great city to

you people are boring clowns to just want the same old copy-pasta year in and year out

If you don't what we've seen of GTA V so far, well, so be it, but there's no need to make a topic about it.