Added EfLC to Steam as non-Steam game

EvilDog77

Hi guys and gals.

I've recently started using Steam (yes, I've been living under a rock) and decided it would be cool to add EfLC (which I bought on disc) to my Steam library, the intention being to get the Steam overlay in-game. However, the overlay never materialised.

Now, I know it says that it doesn't work with every game but thought it was worth a punt asking you lot. I've tried launching the game from the original .exe file, from within the Steam client and from a Steam-created shortcut to no avail.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Bud, you'll probably get an answer a lot sooner on steam forums, they have a nice community (more or less) there.

I can only assume the steam version of the game has some bit and pieces added to make the overlay become possible.

Bud, you'll probably get an answer a lot sooner on steam forums, they have a nice community (more or less) there.

I can only assume the steam version of the game has some bit and pieces added to make the overlay become possible.

At time of writing I was still waiting for my account to be validated. I've had the email now so I'll try them. Thanks anyway. smile.gif