Polish Localization Tester

_CP_

Hi!

I've got great news for Polish fans. Rockstar Lincoln need a Poles for testing translation. Today, this job was added to Rockstar site.

https://www.rockstargames.com/jobs/position...ockstar-lincoln

Polacy, radujmy się biggrin.gif

I don't know if there is any reason to be happy. If R* really want to localize their games in Poland I hope they will be doing only subtitles and left everything in place. I prefer my games in original language, because last thing I need is some idiot who is ruining my game with his bad translation.

Snake Without a Tongue

I'm not from Poland, but this country is veryy good, and I like Poles

Pollocks, they prefer to be called Pollocks. biggrin.gif

Edit: And I'm just kidding, by the way.

Sunrise Driver

Lucky ones. Now you can apply for a job at R*. tounge.gif

@Tycek

Why are you worrying? R* never let anyone do this. Why would they suddenly let translate voices into polish? Just subtitles like other languages.

I think R* would do all those polish fans with poor english skills a favour if they substitute every period in the subtitles with ", kurwa." lol.gif

However, I'm very happy that I'm one of those non-native english speakers who is not in need of subtitles. That annoying text destroys the feeling for me and also distracts from all the interesting things that are going on.

Gtaplayaminigun

@city_poke, @tycek You guys seem to have good english. So you wouldn't be benefited by it at all. ha ha.

Tak jest, me too biggrin.gif It's nice to finally hear that RG searches for Poles to do a project. Polish subtitles would be very great in GTA V. I missed the subtitles in GTA IV - they would be perfect for it, I mean come on, Russian guy comes to LC, you can hear even polish on the streets biggrin.gif Jeszcze raz jak wspomniałem, czekamy na polskie napisy!

Coming over here and taking our jobs, now taking our beloved GTA gwan hame ya dirty foreigners!!!

Comments like this are completely unnecessary. If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, don't bother posting please.

Doesn't sound too bad. I personally understand the English language and don't need Polish subtitles, but it's good to see that game developers do their best to make their fans happy. I don't really wish to see the speakers translated though. I always preferred the original language. Some 100% translated games sound terrible compared to the originals.

Cole Phelps Gta

what ? theirs people to who play looking for glitches ? how come the games still have glitches then.....

#HEEL

You're too cowardly to even take the heat for it from the people you troll, instead running to the moderators wasting our time with sh*t you started. GTFO.

#BANHAMMER

I'm not from Poland, but this country is veryy good, and I like Poles

I love polish chicks! They rock in bed.

Are v gona have Polish-American character.