Lebanon Fire A Rocket At Isreal

vertical limit

This again?

What do you mean by that?

It happens on an almost daily basis- Hezbollah are constantly firing rockets and mortars into Northern Israel.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

It's only OK for the United States (or its puppet the UN) to fire on countries/people without being attacked first. Or to claim that a civilian Police Action (terrorist CRIME) needs the Military to act, shades of Ireland/UK. cryani.gif

Countries make War. Civilians commit Crimes.

How many civiilans does it take to make a country... 2 or more by U.S. standards, it appears.

Edited by lil weasel

Firing rockets sounds mighty dangerous. What if someone gets hurt?

Maybe because it is mighty dangerous. What do you think they're trying to accomplish out of it if not hurt someone? Send out an SOS for a tea party?

Maybe because it is mighty dangerous. What do you think they're trying to accomplish out of it if not hurt someone? Send out an SOS for a tea party?

Rather! monocle.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

Finn 7 five 11

Sounds like you didn't get the joke.

It's ok, it's hard to spot on the internet.

Another religion war. I guess.

Not really. It's almost nothing to do with religion; the fact that Lebanon and Israel have different majority religions has no significance.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Sounds like you didn't get the joke.

It's ok, it's hard to spot on the internet.

Yep. Ol' case of sarcasm --/--> internet.

Los Santos Pedestrian

Israel is 62 years old now. This type of behavior is unacceptable.

Ehh after 60 people start regressing into childhood again. Pretty soon they'll be firing rockets in diapers.

usZpdN9.png

Ehh after 60 people start regressing into childhood again. Pretty soon they'll be firing rockets in diapers.

You Americans were the cooks, are you surprised? I'm amazed Israel lasted that long under that diet.

It's lovely to see how Israel being attacked brings out the best in people. Maybe we can set up a nice Jew-pinata so you can vent some of your anguish for the poor, misunderstood baby killers who want to wipe them off the map.

It's their way of saying hello, I guess.

Oh, so that's why they send out rockets twice a day! What mighty fine neighbors they are!

As for the whole Hews vs. Muslims thing... the Muslims gotta stop being so aggressive, the Jews have to stop being so needy. It seems as if Israel is always crying out for US help yet they do just fine by themselves when getting attacked by 5 countries at the same time (1967 anyone? When they were invaded and in a few days managed to fight back and gain 2x their territory?)

What a bunch of idiots. Firing rockets sounds mighty dangerous. What if someone gets hurt?

Tell that to Iran and North Korea! I'll back you

In the context that == Warriors shouldn't run with pointy sticks as someone could lose an eye?

yet they do just fine by themselves when getting attacked by 5 countries at the same time (1967 anyone? When they were invaded and in a few days managed to fight back and gain 2x their territory?)

1967 was a pre-emptive strike, so they were never invaded and destroyed basically all their adversaries' stand-off capability in one fell swoop. '73 was when Syria, Lebanon and Egypt tried to invade- and very nearly succeeded. But your point is taken- then again, I don't think Israel has been crying to the US at all in recent years. If anything, if you were to use the "US' Middle-Eastern attack dog" analogy, they've become like an unruly, aggressive dog, causing their handler more harm than they bring benefit at times.

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh, so that's why they send out rockets twice a day! What mighty fine neighbors they are!

As for the whole Hews vs. Muslims thing... the Muslims gotta stop being so aggressive, the Jews have to stop being so needy. It seems as if Israel is always crying out for US help yet they do just fine by themselves when getting attacked by 5 countries at the same time (1967 anyone? When they were invaded and in a few days managed to fight back and gain 2x their territory?)

Part of the reason they do so well is because the United Stated government has given them billions of dollars during their time working together. Almost their entire military has been funded by the American checkbook.

usZpdN9.png

yet they do just fine by themselves when getting attacked by 5 countries at the same time (1967 anyone? When they were invaded and in a few days managed to fight back and gain 2x their territory?)

1967 was a pre-emptive strike, so they were never invaded and destroyed basically all their adversaries' stand-off capability in one fell swoop. '73 was when Syria, Lebanon and Egypt tried to invade- and very nearly succeeded. But your point is taken- then again, I don't think Israel has been crying to the US at all in recent years. If anything, if you were to use the "US' Middle-Eastern attack dog" analogy, they've become like an unruly, aggressive dog, causing their handler more harm than they bring benefit at times.

That's for sure. As an American, I am so f*cking sick of Benjamin Netanyahu's bullsh*t lately. The man panders to the right wing here in the US in order to get to the current Administration as if they are currently not doing enough to support him. It's f*cking ridiculous. We asked to go back to the 67 borders, as every other American President has said to the Israeli PMs, and the asshole goes on FOX News and starts spewing bullsh*t with Sean Hannity about how Obama doesn't care about Israel. That guy is a huge f*cking asswipe.

Shaking hands like gentlemen is sooooo 2010.

Not surprised though. The Middle East is a very turbulent place. Mix three major religions and their holy places into one tiny section of the world and you'll get this.

I was telling my dad these comments in conversation the other day, that was pretty funny. Still, obviously a seriously matter of hostilities around the Globe

That's for sure. As an American, I am so f*cking sick of Benjamin Netanyahu's bullsh*t lately. The man panders to the right wing here in the US in order to get to the current Administration as if they are currently not doing enough to support him. It's f*cking ridiculous. We asked to go back to the 67 borders, as every other American President has said to the Israeli PMs, and the asshole goes on FOX News and starts spewing bullsh*t with Sean Hannity about how Obama doesn't care about Israel. That guy is a huge f*cking asswipe.

Couldn't agree more with eboth of you.

I really wish the UN would control the situation but they're America's puppets. The US supplies funding for Israel to bomb the sh*t out of every other middle eastern country... Including civilians.

Muslim shoots RPG at Israel- Israel bombs the sh*t out of every Muslim country.

Muslim shoots Ak 47 across the border- israel bombs the sh*t out of Muslims

Muslim tosses a pebble across the border- Israel bombs the shot out of Muslims.

I don't really wanna be biased but Israel is superior militarily and the UN can't let them abuse their powers. They gotta fight terrorist, not bomb crowded cities.

But Israel is backed up by the US and therefore the UN would never sanction Israel...

The Israeli's will not go back to the 1967 borders EVER. The borders are just not defendable in a strategic standpoint. All population centers would be within easy artillery range of attacking forces and the Jordan rift valley which is the best natural defense Israel has would be out of their control. Going back to the pre 1967 borders wouldn't even be close to getting a peaceful situation anyways. Only Jordan, Turkey, Tunisia and Egypt out of the middle eastern countries recognise Israel as a legitimate state along with a few of the small gulf emirates.

Carva, So you know, I'm a conscientious objector. Ex Hippy, Fighting for Peace in all the World! Well, not really a hippie, I just made that up