"Game Changing Hint" PSM3?

llpalm08

I couldnt find this atall on the forum but I got the PSM3 magazine because of the cover being emblazened with the GTA V logo. Well its basicly a review of the trailer but right at the end it says this:

" Oh, and one last thing: we hear the trailer has one 'game changing' hint no-one has picked up yet, and we can tell you it's... well, we'd like you to read the mag next month. It's good to be back."

What on earth could it be that they are talking about because ive looked again at the trailer 3 times since reading and not found anything that could be so "game changing", as they have put it, that hasn't already been found.

[({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})]

These are the things they talked about in the article to so it wont be anything to do with these (sorry should have put this when I posted the thread aswell):

Golf

Exercise Gyms

Atm's

Prozzies

Bars & Nightclub

Mobile Phones

Laptops/Internet

Online Multiplayer

Property Aquisition

Pets

Tattos/Customisation

Returning Characters

Blimps

Jets

Bikes

Working Convertables

Jetskis

Weapon Attatchments

Homeless Villages

Imigrant workers

Police seal Bigfoot

Economic Collapse

Returning Character possibilities

Multiple Protags

Realistic Animations/environment

[({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})][({EDIT})]

They havnt clearley said what they were refering to about the game changing hint but it was more about debunking the rumours and putting the likeleyhood out of stars with these theories using a 5* system:

I: GTA V's lead character is Albert De Silva, Played by Ned Luke. 4*/5*

II: The setting will focus on the city of Los Santos and its surrounds but not the whoe of San Andreas. 4*/5*

III: It has smoother more cinematic gunplay lifted from a cancelled Sony game 3*/5*

IV: GTA is no longer a single player focused game. 4*/5*

V:The story will have multiple playabe characters and a more abstract narative. 3*/5*

VI: GTA heroes of od such as CJ will be the payable stars 2*/5*

VII: There will be hugely detailed RPG (not the rocket launcher btw) elements. 4*/5*

There is also a 20 secrets you might have missed in the trailer but theres nothing that stands out that hasnt been said on the forum.

Also they said in the magazine before the GTA V that they will be talking more about GTA V in the next mag but im not going to buy the next one.

Edited by llpalm08

Perhaps the five character storyline I think. They are just saying that to get people to buy the magazine though what could they talk about that we of all people havent picked up on ourselves?

Buffalo Soldier

First person view or something? I don't even know, I'm actually mind puzzled.. are you sure this magazine is reliable?

They could just be sh*ttin' with us to make themselves stand out abit amongst IGN, Gamespot and all the others 'picking' at the trailer.

My guess is that the older main character was once a banker who saw how people got f*cked over in the financial crisis, so he decided to go on the flip-side of the banking business, robbing banks and jewelry stores. Probably a little far-fetched, but I'd enjoy that type of storyline.

I've already mentioned before that many of the buildings in the trailer are banks, so I'm guessing the banking industry will play a ginormous role in the game.

Only thing that I think is game changing could possibly be the bridge in the Speedophile scene. Maybe it leads to a new island rather than just being in one? All I can guest brahh

GRINCH ASS BITCH

I'm thinking it might be the guy who's pounding the "Foreclosure" sign into the front lawn of one of the houses.

If you don't pay your bills, you lose your stuff (lol).

I'm paying more attention to the 'well, we'd like you to read the mag next month' part. I'm guessing there's either going to be some kind of new information in it or they know more will be released soon that they can analyse.

Awww yeah biggrin.gif

Maybe we can Fly to a different state ? Plus when is the mag out ?

December 14th ill get that one aswell and post what they say back in this thread.

Dont subscribers to magazines get the mag like a week early? I remember people getting Game Informer long before it was officially released in stores.

Does anyone here actually subscribe to these magazines?

Why.did.you.adopt.me.?

December 14th ill get that one aswell and post what they say back in this thread.

It's gonna be a combination of Vice City and Los Santos.

G1T

CubA_iLL_BrothA

Wow I was just about to post this, but I already seen it. Yes this is some good news for us.

After I thought about "Good to be back" I thought about people saying the protag is Tommy V, but it's deeper and this would've been confirm.

Wait, december the 14, just 4 days after the VGA's, maybe something will be announced there/seen in a trailer.

Wow I was just about to post this, but I already seen it. Yes this is some good news for us.

After I thought about "Good to be back" I thought about people saying the protag is Tommy V, but it's deeper and this would've been confirm.

They talked about Tommy in the article so it definantly isnt that

I think they're just spouting bullsh*t rumours they read on the internet. A few weeks ago a person pretending to be with Rockstar said the same exact thing, something about a game changing hint. It was one of those "leaks".

I think they're just spouting bullsh*t rumours they read on the internet. A few weeks ago a person pretending to be with Rockstar said the same exact thing, something about a game changing hint. It was one of those "leaks".

The magazine said thats its in the trailer so it wont be anything to do with the "leaks"

Full character customization?

Maybe thats why no specific protagonist can be identified

Just a thought

Full character customization?

Maybe thats why no specific protagonist can be identified

Just a thought

Could be..

G1T

I'm thinking it might be the guy who's pounding the "Foreclosure" sign into the front lawn of one of the houses.

If you don't pay your bills, you lose your stuff (lol).

You know I never really thought much of that until now. Maybe there will be a lot of realestate?