DYOM Crashes

NothingSpecial

What is the version name of your gta sa? is it compact 1.0 version? If no then it won't work and why to make new sh*tty topics?

Edited by john12

I said compact version! Now don't make another sh*tty topic. There is a topic now. Post your capability problem.

Edited by john12

@john12

This is not going to gain you any respect talking like that.

@NothingSpecial

PM me, i can help

Sorry for that but two topics same day? It is pushing back the other topics. Sorry NothingSpecial but don't post more topics. Manyt threads are there for your help. sad.gif

Does your GTA SA have any kinds of mods apart from DYOM? If yes, you should uninstall them. The mods might be the ones that are making the game crash.

EDIT: Corrected some typos.

Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

I guess cause is found.... or not? confused.gif

I don't know if the cause has been found or not, because he hasn't yet posted anything to say so. That's why I was suggesting another cause to the problem and how to solve it.

I guess, his pc can't handle the application.... don't know. confused.gif Sorry NothingSpecial, we aren't able to solve the problem. I won't give up for sure. smile.gif

NothingSpecial

My PC can handle GTA SA, for sure! I have ATI Radeon HD and Windows 7.

@Nitesh aka AAAAAAA : I have a lot of many skins with HD texture. Are uninstalling them necessary?

My PC can handle GTA SA, for sure! I have ATI Radeon HD and Windows 7.

@Nitesh aka AAAAAAA : I have a lot of many skins with HD texture. Are uninstalling them necessary?

@NothingSpecial

Take those steps i told you in PM. smile.gif

ya. try uninstalling them. Just call me Nitesh biggrin.gif

@NothingSpecial

Take those steps i told you in PM. smile.gif

I think you should help him out here, instead of using PM. That way the others can learn too smile.gif

What is the version name of your gta sa? is it compact 1.0 version? If no then it won't work and why to make new sh*tty topics?

Stop being an idiot. Person asks for help, if youre going to go bitching about it why even bother answering??

NothingSpecial

Guys, the fun ends. My DYOM won't crash no more!

Many thanks for you guys here happy.gif