Underwater World

MG3

If remember SA you can swim underwater and you can collect shells, I imagine that on GTA V, with cool graphics would be cool.

Lol i dont finished to edit, fail.

GTA IV have an outdated water graphics, R should improve it cuz water on 2011 games are awesome.

Who does wants the same? The player swimming with a diving suit seeing fishes.

Edited by MG3

That would be cool, maybe you have some sort of a submarine mission icon14.gif .

But i think this topic will get locked because its actually a wish for the wishlist topic. tounge.gif

My name is Kunta Kinte 9000, and you can Kunta-kiss my ass!

The diving part in SA felt quite uselss apart from collecting shells, it would take up too much space, if rockstar had to design an underwater landscape, so i'm guessing they will stick to swimming only.

iGrandTheftAuto

some sort of a submarine mission

That would be awesome! Submarines are like the only things that Rockstar left out of GTA! The only time we ever saw a submarine was in San Fierro, but it wasn't moving around underwater.

user posted image

That would be awesome! Submarines are like the only things that Rockstar left out of GTA! The only time we ever saw a submarine was in San Fierro, but it wasn't moving around underwater.

Maybe if the setting was Columbia not Los Angeles and the submarines were actually narco subs incapable of total submersion that would make sense.

Also, you're forgetting pedal scooters, segways, tandem bicycles, big wheels, unicycles, skateboards, rocket ships and diving bells in your list of things that Rockstar has left out of gta.

Edited by Gouranga Dan

What?

Avoid one word posts in the future, or it'll have consequences next time.

EncryptedReality
Who know in GTA 4 BOGT Yuri wanted to build a underwater metropolis

Lol, Yuri....wow nice one.

It's Yusef Amir bro

There's so much they could do with the underwater world. I'm not sure it would be a big part of the game but there should certainly be some submarine missions or explorations under the sea.

There's so much they could do with the underwater world. I'm not sure it would be a big part of the game but there should certainly be some submarine missions or explorations under the sea.

Does the underwater world come before or after the moon city level?

leik oh em jeez!

He obviously means the part of the world underwater, not an underwater city.

He obviously means the part of the world underwater, not an underwater city.

Oh sorry, I misspoke. What I meant is that only part of the world is on the moon. Not a whole city or anything, that'd be nuts!

There is a mod for GTA SA that makes it so you can drive that submarine. It's pritty well done, and it's cool. Rockstar should of made it drivable in the normal game.

Also worth mentioning - there was a sub in Vice City just north of the first island. It is near where the ship wreck is. None controllable of course.

No, no and NO

Vegetarian Piranha

i would like the beach to have nice water but there further out you go the darker it gets..

im not interested in being on/under the water much i find it pointless to go diving around, and id rather R* make the city look awesome not underwater.

I'm kinda half and half on the idea. I would like to see it, but at the same time, I won't do that much with it if it is in the game.