What happened to packie?

mediocore

Hey

So I've logged onto this forum daily for god (and the admins) knows how long and recently I've been seeing the main page image of Ned Luke a lot and the in game character he supposedly has been depicting and something came to me on the 100th time seeing that snapshot.

I remembered that at the end of TBOGT, Packie gets on a plane and obviously that looks like he'll be showing up again but I also thought he had a vague resemblance to our computer generated Ned Luke. Could this mystery man be a relative of Packie's and a way to include my personal favourite IV character into the next generation?

Let me know what you think, I know it's not a perfect match but genetics never get it exactly right either and it makes sense to me....

user posted image

Hydro_PlayboyX

they might be related to each other, i think taht packie is one of the guys coming out of the van in trailer diring jewellery store mission...........i would love to see packie he was my favorite character in IV

I dont think they look anything alike.The only thing that looks similar is maybe the noses and even thats pushing it.

As for Packie making a return its 50/50, depends on where the writers want to go with him and if they feel they still have a story to tell. Hes young still in the prime of life so perhaps. I wouldnt want too many crossovers tbh because it ruins the

feel of the new game.

stop calling people packies you racest! only joking. i think your mad

Ha, I figured a lot of people would.

It could just be me clutching at straws trying to find something but I've got hope.

And I hadn't noticed before but hydro_playboyX made a very good point. One of the guys in that van does look like Packie.

There is a man with the same sort of styling as Packie but fatter and older and then there is a younger one covered up by the mask and a hat. I think that could be our guy.

It could be a proper family affair with the other guy having the same resemblance too.

iGrandTheftAuto

They may be related. Since almost all of Packies siblings were killed I would understand why he would want to just get away from Liberty City.

user posted image

Wow, I hope you never witness an actual crime and have to ID a suspect.

They look nothing alike. nada. zip. zero.

I wouldn't mind seeing Packie & his brain box again. Maybe he decided to head west to LS, instead of east to the old country. Yusuf would be the character who would fit right in with the excess of Vinewood. Maybe his building plans fell through in LC & has decided to build his luxury skyscraper in sunnier climes (Mile High Club).

They have a barely similar nose. That is all.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Something about Packie just irritates me. And that annoying bitch sister of hers "Kate", oh I seriously wanted to shoot that bitch the second she opened her mouth. All she did was nag Niko whenever she got a chance. She was the worst girlfriend and she seemed to be a major part of the story. I don't know what Niko saw in her. Eww, just eww.

user posted image

ikillionaire ii

They do look similar imo I mean they both have heads they both have eyes an ear and even a nose and if u look real closely u can see they both have mouths! 100% match!

on a less troll note I think packie is great and imo he was shown at the airport for a reason

Edited by ikillionaire ii

They do look similar imo I mean they both have heads they both have eyes an ear and even a nose and if u look real closely u can see they both have mouths! 100% match!

on a less troll note I think packie is great and imo he was shown at the airport for a reason

Truth. He's gotta be in the game in some form, all due to the credits in TBoGT. Why else would they show Packie like that?

And we never would have known Luis was nearly definite to be the second episodic protagonist, if it weren't for his appearance in TLAD's credits. Not saying Packie will be a protagonist, but I'm just saying.. credits.

The-San-Andreas-man

I hope this doesn't turn into a "Ghost is still alive " thing from cod. Least thing i'd want to see is videos where it's like "OMG PACKIE CONFIRMED IN GTA 5 PROOF!!!1"

But you know what, I think Rockstar might have a trick up their sleeve, and this just might be it. I'd personally love him to make a return.

To be fair, this character may not resemble Packie a whole lot, but I'd say he resembles Derrick and Gerry pretty well. He's not saying they're identical, and brothers don't always have to look very similar.

Packie's ear is a bit FATTER, and plus didn't Packie have like a red/light brown color of hair to me tho he had a skinhead haircut

I never said they were exact matches.

We all known that Packie's dad drank himself to death so they wouldn't be a perfect match but he could be an uncle and of course they would look significantly less like each other.

You'll all be sorry when I'm right... It's all coming up Milhouse!

Do Niko and Roman look the same?

I don't think they are relatives, even if they look like eachother. Maybe your right and they are, everything is possible.

But don't forget that the mesh of the 3d model looks basically the same on every pedestrian/character.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I agree they really dont look alike and theres no way of finding out whether or not packie has any affliliation with this man whatsover.

However why do u think R put packie in the end of of the GTA 4 era. Whats his role in GTA V or were R just trying to miss lead us?

LoveMediaExecutive

I wouldn't be suprised if we never know what happened to Packie, ten years from now we will probably never know and it will go down with Darkel and Donald Love as one of GTA's mysteries.

Maybe he was included in the final scene for a couple of reasons:

1) He's one of the few IV supporting characters who didn't really have a ending to in story in the main games, and that was what the closing cinematic of TBoGT was about.

2) The fact he leave town points to how his story mirrors Niko's: like Niko, he has had his family torn apart and people close to him killed, so he's leaving to go somewhere where Things Will Be Different.