FAM2.dff/txd ghost

YoungR3B3L

Everytime I mod my fam2 dff/txd (Its the guy with weird hair and a green jacket er thingy) The dff is fine but there are no textures at all..Just a white guy with the model.But when I replace my original fam2 with my modded fam2 it becomes normal again but EVERY mod I tried to replace fam2 with the textures dont show up except for the model dff.It all started when I downloaded a crip mod for it and when I begin playing sometimes he's textures and body model shows up but most of the time and in the cutscenes he has no textures and this problem still persists with the mods I used.

Before you started modding you should've made a copy of your un-edited SA install folder as a backup. catspider.gif

You've got 2 options: 1) Remove every mod you've got by uninstalling GTASA then re-install using the disk and when it's done make a backup copy of your newly installed SA folder. or 2) Rename your SA install to anything diffferent then uninstall it using the control panel and you'll still have your modded SA install then install SA from the disk and when it's done make a backup copy of your newly installed SA folder.

Before you started modding you should've made a copy of your un-edited SA install folder as a backup.

You've got 2 options: 1) Remove every mod you've got by uninstalling GTASA then re-install using the disk and when it's done make a backup copy of your newly installed SA folder. or 2) Rename your SA install to anything diffferent then uninstall it using the control panel and you'll still have your modded SA install then install SA from the disk and when it's done make a backup copy of your newly installed SA folder

Nah I dont backup my files unless I'm about to mod them.But I got the whole original models folder in my documents.I don't really need to re-install cuz its just one minor problem I have..Please read carefully

Edited by __PimpTastic19__

nvm I solved my problem.The textures appeared after I finished the "Reuniting the Families" mission biggrin.gif