Advanced multiplayer phone

alexcjw

I assume that in GTA 5 there will be a mobile phone like in the other GTAs, do you think it would be a good idea if R* made it so you can send text messages to other people online?

Typing the text message will take a long time (with 1abc 2def 3ghi ect..), but if you had a keyboard, then you can use that.

Does anyone think this is a good idea?

I think its a good option for people that don't have a headset.

i dont think it would work because in freemode if the friendly fire is on then your f*cked because everybody kills you before you could type out the txt. maybe there will be something were whenever you die you wont put the phone away so you can continue watever you were doing before you died.... idk just a though tounge.gif

That would take forever, it takes me long enough to type in cheats in GTA IV. No thanks.

It would be a cool feature, I'd probably use it once and then forget about it ever again.

For PC I suppose it would work well, but on console versions it's all VOIP (same for PC in some respects)

No, I think its stupid. I do not wanna sit there and type out a message I could easily send over voice, even text message thru Live.

It would be a way better option to just be able to call through the headset.

Which is availiable in IV, you can call a particular player through the phone.

No need for sending txts. No headset, just use what microsoft or PS has provided in your msg's.

Vegetarian Piranha

if i want to talk to someone i just invite them to a party of in game chat..

What's wrong with GFWL, XBL or PSN? Easier to send messages via those services than pressing the 'def' button 3 times for 1 letter.