Ragdoll anims by ryosuke (Linevariy settings)

ashwyn

Whassup guys? heyho bro? Well this mod is so cool that it is realistic. notify.gif Now how to install is given in gtagarage the link is

http://www.gtagarage.com/edit/?mod=18644. Unfortunately it says that the mod will be uploaded in online shortly so by that time please be patient lol.gifsmile.gif If not be patient then you wont get all the oportunities you want. monocle.gif This mod is made by Ryosuke with linevariy's settings. If whatever I did im sorry cryani.gif Hey and no editing! Put the vids if you want. The prearmy pack has a readme which has written that ya can post the mods anywhere and the pre army pack is by linevariy. rolleyes.gif So happy Gaming!!!!Oh and one more thing whatever happens to your computer i am not responsible. So do with at your own risk Thank you!

BY Ashwyn Pradeep

What a finding... Wow. But there's no need to make a topic about this mod as it's known by almost everyone here. wink.gif

aStiffSausage

This sounds nice, as long as you're only posting the settings and give proper credits in ReadMe.

Can you post MegaUpload-link or similar?

EDIT: Darecki, it's custom settings by that guy. (Can't spell the name + too lazy to copy&paste)

oksa8 , is that his, or linevariy's settings?

ashwyn, I know it's realistic, I've been already using this for a couple of months.

aStiffSausage
oksa8 , is that his, or linevariy's settings?

Well, I'm not really sure... blush.gif

But downloaded, and to use it with newest version, you need to do some little changes by yourself.