Helicopters

undeadclown

A grief I have with all GTA games, not just this one, is with the helicopters. They are nearly impossible to control and I can never pass any mission involving them. I hate them A LOT. IF you can't figure out some way to make them easier to control, the SIXAXIS does NOT help btw, then please make no further games requiring their use. Thank you.

I find them too easy to fly in SA, 4 is harder but is still easy but thats just me.

Edited by jerenjls_mom

Undead Clown, obviously you are new to GTA-IV. I've written a Newbies Guide to Helicopter piloting - just look in the Gamplay section of the forum, have a little patience and you may well get to grips with one. Don't fight it, learn and relax - it's just a game, no matter how much you just want to take a 9mm and put several cannon sized holes in the screen. ~ Your Friendly Neighborhood Karjerker.

The helicopters are easy to control, but very hard in combat if you are trying to do it the professional way(air strafe) instead of heliblading.

• 4 weeks later...

I find them easy to control. It takes some time to get used to flying helicopters but now it's super easy for me.

• 2 weeks later...