Beach Location and surrounding buildings

GTA5Videos

So i made this video about a whilr ago, got around 6k views.!

I want to show you guys this, because it is use full and you can spot some fake made maps really easy because off this...

The video:

I hate to come off as a dick, but your videos are wrong. You incorrectly identified quite a few things and claimed your findings as fact.

Finn 7 five 11

That is interesting, but to make more headway, you need to work out where the city area is located and where everything else is, so on the right of your map somewhere you should have out the city area, and maybe work out where the vinewood sign is using the plane in the trailer.

It is not the most difficult thing to assume that the mountains are on the opposite end of the city from the beach.

grope_4_that_date

Great job. icon14.gif But try to make the intros a little shorter.

Look, not to be a butt hole but completely wrong. I know you probably don't know the area but that big round white building is Capitol Records. in Hollywood a few blocks away from the intersection of Hollywood blvd. and Highland ave. That pier is Santa Monica pier. i would pull up a map but i'm too lazy. My point is they are no way near each other, at all!! Even in San Andreas where the rendition of Los Santos was all messed up they put the capital records building no where near santa Monica, cuz its not. I know you didn't know but this false info your putting out is probably fooling other people who don't know either. So again not to be a doooosh but its wrong.

p.s. im not making this info up either i live 20 min more or less depending on traffic from both these locations