Realistic Police in trafic

GTA5Videos

What would you think about more realistic police in the trafic.  

132 members have voted

1. 1. What would you think about more realistic police in the trafic.

• AWESOME!
    • Only if you could turn it [ON] and [OFF]
    • HORRIBLE!!!
    • Good idea, but i hope that it wont be in

Hey guys,

WHat would you think about a bit moer realistic police trafic in GTA V?

Something like:

When you drive trough a red trafic light, the police will follow you and ask you to stop, then he is going to walk to your car (without a gun) and he asks for your driver license etc...

I would love this feature! But on ONLY if you could turn it [ON] and [OFF]

First Mafia had that, don't know about the second one, but it was awesome. It would be good to see cops acting the same way in GTA as in Mafia, would add some difficulty.

However, I don't see it happening, as it would ruin just speeding around for fun and stuntjumps etc for a lot of people and I can understand that.

First Mafia had that, don't know about the second one, but it was awesome. It would be good to see cops acting the same way in GTA as in Mafia, would add some difficulty.

Yea man, i hate when the cops just shoot at you when you didnt really do anything, or when you hit a car by accident, they will just shoot till you die

On/off. I noticed in IV if you committed a traffic violation in a cops presence he would briefly sound his siren to let you know you ran a red light or went into oncoming traffic. I thought that was interesting and it allowed the game to move more smoothly instead of them pulling you over everytime you were speeding. Some realistic elements need to be sacrificed in order to have a more enjoyable experience.

realistic police would be nice to an EXTENT...

i hate on GTA when police chase me / shoot me to death for crashing into them accidently, they should fine me for that...

but i DONT want to be fined for going to fast or for skipping red lights. police in my view should just ignore stuff like that.

If the cop pulls you over, you don't get any wanted stars, but if you drive away, you get one wanted star. If you draw a weapon or attack, you get two wanted stars. Also it would be cool if they pull over random NPC's.

i like driving through the GTA worlds as if i was driving on the autobahn, so no. i would hate being pulled over for speeding or going through red lights.

I liked it in Mafia II.

same, Mafia 2 was great, i especially liked the speed limit toggle, so when u saw a cop, u could press a button and you car would be limited.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

cause if you do grand theft something you go in jail and can't go outside til 5 years

f*ck realism!

most idiotic post iv seen in a long time.

GTA basically promotes breaking the law, and yes you should be punished to extent as that is part of the fun but getting punished for skipping a red light or going over the speed limit would not work at all in a GTA game. Wouldn't complain if it was an option but so few people would use it wouldn't be worth adding IMO.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

cause if you do grand theft something you go in jail and can't go outside til 5 years

f*ck realism!

it's true. If one aspect is realistic, the others must be too. If someone needs their sh*t to be so insanely realistic step outside the door already

*Siiigh* dozingoff.gif

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

Make this a "on and off" feature. Mafia 2 had 2 options of an "arcadey" driving feature, and a "realistic" feature. There really wasn't much difference, but if you drove fast, especially in winter, you could sometimes spin out. L.A. Noire also had a feature weather you wanted "grey" or the game in color.

The_Mario_Man

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

f*ck realism!

it's true. If one aspect is realistic, the others must be too. If someone needs their sh*t to be so insanely realistic step outside the door already

*Siiigh* dozingoff.gif

The guns in Call of Duty look very realistic. Therefore Call of Duty must be the most realistic military game of all time. confused.gif

Either way, getting stopped for minor traffic violations (in GTA terms) would get very annoying, very fast. Doing something like brushing a police car or something should allow you to just bribe the officer on the spot and drive off. None of this license/registration junk, though. Chances are damn near every car you have will be stolen anyway.

-

Edited by Marwin

L71cGcK.png

It won't happen but good idea but would suck a bit it's not Liberty City it's San Andreas

G1T

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

f*ck realism!

I gues you liked GTA IV, GTA SA or GTA Vice City, if not you wouldnt here.... These games are made out of realistic things and they want to be it the realistic thing then can make so you wont notice this new feuture lol

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

f*ck realism!

*Siiigh* dozingoff.gif

The guns in Call of Duty look very realistic. Therefore Call of Duty must be the most realistic military game of all time. confused.gif

Either way, getting stopped for minor traffic violations (in GTA terms) would get very annoying, very fast. Doing something like brushing a police car or something should allow you to just bribe the officer on the spot and drive off. None of this license/registration junk, though. Chances are damn near every car you have will be stolen anyway.

Brushing a police officer in IV lead to a wanted level, just sayin'.

Mafia 2 had the right idea. They would not pull you over for running red lights, and only sporadically when speeding. If you'd ram into them you'd get a ticket.That is, if they would catch you, seeing as it was incredibly easy to just shake them off when they're in 'ticket-mode', whereas in GTA you would already get a wanted level and arrested when caught. When thinking about it, Mafia 2's wanted system is more forgiving than GTA's ever was.

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

f*ck realism!

*Siiigh* dozingoff.gif

That's not a counterargument

Neither was your first argument. You're just complaining how GTA will get like real-life, when in reality IV wasn't even THAT realistic. The point is, one thing can be realistic, but others don't have to. When you get arrested, do you have to serve time? Do you have to wait 5 minutes for your protag to finish eating? No! In fact, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was actually realistic when you think about it. Sure, handling, physics, graphics and lighting were cartoony, but you could date, dress up, buy property, etc. In IV, you couldn't do that, but the physics were improved, cops responded a little more realistically, story was realistic and graphics looked a lot less comic, but it was UNREALISTIC because you couldn't dress up, buy property, enter shops, etc. Point is, I can go on and on saying how unrealistic GTA is, and GTA V will probably have things that are unrealistic.

GRAND THEFT NOTHING

f*ck realism!

*Siiigh* dozingoff.gif

That's not a counterargument

Neither was your first argument. You're just complaining how GTA will get like real-life, when in reality IV wasn't even THAT realistic. The point is, one thing can be realistic, but others don't have to. When you get arrested, do you have to serve time? Do you have to wait 5 minutes for your protag to finish eating? No! In fact, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was actually realistic when you think about it. Sure, handling, physics, graphics and lighting were cartoony, but you could date, dress up, buy property, etc. In IV, you couldn't do that, but the physics were improved, cops responded a little more realistically, story was realistic and graphics looked a lot less comic, but it was UNREALISTIC because you couldn't dress up, buy property, enter shops, etc. Point is, I can go on and on saying how unrealistic GTA is, and GTA V will probably have things that are unrealistic.

You could dress up in clothes you buy in shops, date, and acquire propery for new safe houses in IV.

While I think that, al least at times, I might enjoy this feature, I don't want to be getting pulled over every few seconds for breaking traffic laws.