• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jestic

• EncryptedReality

• nkjellman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breakable lampposts video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwGCnMTpzU&feature=youtu.be

Beta 3 'World Enhancement' announcement.Release: August 2012 - Improved overall graphics - Remade timecyc - Far distance for trees and lights - Las Venturas updates - Interiors - Races - Prop

-REMOVED POST-

its not tl.its 56 dollar.dollar and tl not same.

look at this:

My Father Hates Grand Theft Auto I Played Secret.And My Father Hate Buying Game İn İnternet sad.gif

Ok you obviously didn't read what I said. I said it was 56-57 TL on STEAM. Not that site you were showing in the image. It's $29.99 AUS and $29.99 US which is equal to roughly 56-57 TL.

Every time i start up gta IVSA i see this:

CARNOTFOUND

user posted image

its annoying me..

And every time i press 1 my screen goes black. why?

i found the bugs.. it were the shamal flight physics and extra moving parts add-ons..

Edited by marienusjee

Delete EPM or replace with v1.6. Thats an EPM v1.5 feature (video editing), not a bug. EPM is not needed at all for IV:SA.

BTW I managed to let addon vehicles work additionally to those already ingame, but they don't spawn. lol.

Hey guys, I have a question.

Every time that I start EFLC using the launcher it gives me an error: 'can't bypass rockstar games social club, please do this manually.'

And when I start it using the launchEFLC.exe the game starts and gives me all the IV:SA intros, but then when I click start it gives me TBOGT intros and then it crashes.

I know that the game is supposed to be started using the launcher but I can't seem to get it to work.

By the way I'm used a fresh installed EFLC with only the 1.1.2.0. update installed.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Just installed it on my Steam version of EFLC. It goes to the menu where you'd originally choose TLAD or TBoGT but instead it says TLAD and IV:SA. So no matter which I choose, it still loads the TLAD/TBoGT menu colors and loading screen. Then it crashes! D:!

HELP!!!!

Every time that I start EFLC using the launcher it gives me an error: 'can't bypass rockstar games social club, please do this manually.'

And when I start it using the launchEFLC.exe the game starts and gives me all the IV:SA intros, but then when I click start it gives me TBOGT intros and then it crashes.

I know that the game is supposed to be started using the launcher but I can't seem to get it to work.

By the way I'm used a fresh installed EFLC with only the 1.1.2.0. update installed.

You need to set your registries to IV:SA install.

Open IVSA3_1.gtp with Notepad and change SkipLauncher=1 to SkipLauncher=0.

I converted from the PS2 version, even though the frequency is lower, the source bitrate is overall higher (768kbps) making it better to convert to other formats. As for the sound quality, yeah, I'm not too happy myself, after I sent them off, I deleted the files and was then informed that they wanted CBR, which was annoying as I do have a CBR setting for this now which does make it sound a little bit better.

Check this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_A...ndtrack_Box_Set

Lossless version of it can be downloaded via eMule

Maybe in beta 4 we can have 320k Lame MP3 from this?

Nope, that's the Soundtrack, the songs as Clean, what about DJ Comments, Commercials, IDents, Phone Calls? tounge.gif

edit: And of course it's missing songs, AND I don't need to torrent it, as I own it. tounge.gif

edit 2: And again, I was thinking about redoing these (these were done for Beta 2) but progress started on the actual IV engine version instead and I've done the batches for them ready to be imported to the game, we just need some coder out there to decompile the radio format so we can rebuild the stations our way.

Edited by Ash_735

I have tryied to copy from /GTA IV San Andreas/EFLC to /Rockstar Games/EFLC and I have the same problem, te game don' start.

I got flying physics and moving parts installed but can't find any planes, are they included?

You don't need either of those though. Use the trainer to spawn planes: Car Spawning -> Added Cars Menu.

Thnx for answering, my game now starts when I use the launcher but I when I start the game I still get the TBOGT intros and it says the game is not responding. (I do get IV:SA intro when I start the game)

Do you have any other ideas on how to fix it?

Thnx for answering, my game now starts when I use the launcher but I when I start the game I still get the TBOGT intros and it says the game is not responding. (I do get IV:SA intro when I start the game)

This probably means your EFLC wants to start from the installation thus the registery folder. Rename your eflc (stock\backup) folder and name the GTAIV: San Andreas folder to that name.

Example:

Stock EFLC: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\

IVSA C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTAIV: San Andreas\EFLC\

rename to:

Stock EFLC: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC_backup\

IVSA C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\

-Awful lot of cars at airport runways,

-i don't know how to pull wheels (if it's possible) on planes,

-you fall in the ground at los santos airport.

I got flying physics and moving parts installed but can't find any planes, are they included?

You don't need either of those though. Use the trainer to spawn planes: Car Spawning -> Added Cars Menu.

Thanks, didn't know, jetpack crashed the game tho

This probably means your EFLC wants to start from the installation thus the registery folder. Rename your eflc (stock\backup) folder and name the GTAIV: San Andreas folder to that name.

Example:

Stock EFLC: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\

IVSA C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTAIV: San Andreas\EFLC\

rename to:

Stock EFLC: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC_backup\

IVSA C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC\

It's working! biggrin.gif Thanks a lot blaster and flitskikker, now I can finally enjoy your mod biggrin.gif.

Sorry for re post but it really makes the game unplayable don't worry I will not spam the thread with it or something

Major bug user posted image

I recognize this as the infamous disappearing textures bug how ever I never experienced this in LC it's fine when the game starts but when you get to the bridge over Groves street or the gym if you go down the railway the textures disappear it happens where ever you go in any direction Superfetch is on and I am using Caches Boost professional edition does anyone know a fix?

I cant get passed the final loading screen before the game starts, i have allready removed all savegames

this. HELP!!!

Sorry for re post but it really makes the game unplayable don't worry I will not spam the thread with it or something

Major bug [...]

I recognize this as the infamous disappearing textures bug how ever I never experienced this in LC it's fine when the game starts but when you get to the bridge over Groves street or the gym if you go down the railway the textures disappear it happens where ever you go in any direction Superfetch is on and I am using Caches Boost professional edition does anyone know a fix?

In the Launcher, goto Options and put draw distance at the lowest setting.

Otherwise try Blaster's renaming thingy above.

700mb and MinnieMan121249, also try Blaster's renaming thingy above.

Event today was epic. Deathmatch tomorrow gonna be even more! biggrin.gif I love this mod!

We had a LOT of fun indeed! biggrin.gif I mashed together some clips from today. Rendering atm.

I really hope all you people with problems running the game are able to sort it out so you can join the fun!

Is today's event (deathmatch if i recall) going to be the same time as yesterday's events?

HAHA AWESOME!! you also made liberty city?! biggrin.gif Really nice!:D

There's only Portland with some bugs, but you can drive around, explore some interiors normally, and it's nice! smile.gif

EDIT: Seriously, how do i turn on curves with the Shamal? :S

Depositfiles link is down due to copyright reasons. They might thought it was an illegal version of IV or SA.

Wow, downloading it now from Multiupload:

327 KB/s - 6,6 MB von 1,8 GB, 1 Stunde übrig

1 hour left. Now already ~ 30 MB. biggrin.gif

i can't star the game, after the launcher the game no start,someone know because happen this?

You need to go back and read a couple pages for the fix.

Not gonna hold your hand here rolleyes.gif

GTA IV:SA hype

.....aaaaand it's gone

-.-

trie'd Patch seven and now patch four, with patch seven there happens nothing after logging in to RGSC

and with patch four, this, I tried it with xlive and dsound AND both together, but always the same:

user posted image

__

Can someone help me, sorry to say that but this really p*sses me off, yesterday I looked so much forward to IV:SA³ and now I even dont wanna try to make it work for me anymore, waste of time confused.gif

Why are you trying to run dsound.dll and xlive.dll together?????

That dsound.dll is not compatible with 1.0.4.0 period!

I tried them particular and THEN i tried both together, just a try...

EDIT

now I tried again patch 7, doesnt work

Edited by Euda