• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jestic

• EncryptedReality

• nkjellman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breakable lampposts video   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwGCnMTpzU&feature=youtu.be

Beta 3 'World Enhancement' announcement.Release: August 2012 - Improved overall graphics - Remade timecyc - Far distance for trees and lights - Las Venturas updates - Interiors - Races - Prop

-REMOVED POST-

Blaster_nl check your inbox. (Reason I'm saying it here is because I'm not quite sure whether you've received my message or not...)

Played and liked but haven't seen first mission (going grove street with smoke mission) is it avaible on beta 4?

How did you download it so fast?

@Blaster_nl The loading screens in beta 3 completely wreck the SA feel the loading screens i beta keep the sa feel

Played and liked but haven't seen first mission (going grove street with smoke mission) is it avaible on beta 4?

ı saw on gta ıv sa original forum.mission 1 not in beta 3.

Ok guys, seeing there's still alot of downloading going on at the moment, i(we) will be holding this event tomorrow at about 6PM. Doesn't have to be always 8 tounge.gif

But earlier is ok too... Just let me know guys when you's are ready

Hi everybody and thanks to the IV: SA Team for this awesome release! biggrin.gif

But, I don't know why the game doesn't want to start sad.gif

I tried a lot of things like, delete my savegames files in Local/Rockstar Games/... , try to put GTA IV.exe, LaunchGTAIV.exe and IVSALauncher.exe in administrator, put the game in english in Options tab of SA: IV Launcher, etc... But no. confused.gif

Here what is happening (it's pretty like what you said in the ReadMe):

After selecting a mode (SP or MP), the game is reading my disc, then... Nothing happend. (I tried to see the launch operation in the Tast Manager, and GTAIV.exe is well launched in the Process tab after that the "reading disc" icon is disappearing, but 5 seconds after, the GTAIV.exe process stop).

I have .net Framework latest version, etc...

I just reinstalled GTA IV some hours ago to play this mod, I'm sad sad.gif

I will try to re-install my game totally, I will keep you inform guys smile.gif

PS: The same problem appeared when I tried to install GTA IV this afternoon, and the problem was due to the fact that I haven't got installed Games For Windows Live. Maybe a problem due to that? And I just came to see that XLive.dll isn't is my IV: SA folder, I don't know if it's important, but I will try to add it.

Edited by Rob85Fr

IMPORTANT NOTE

Do NOT install IV:SA to your stock installation folder (where you originally had the game installed);

Instead let the setup copy your EFLC/IV install and perform all the built-int tasks as intended by copying and installing to a custom folder address, and you shall have no problems.

The reason why is because the registry keys and string entries for game initialisation probably get duplicated and thus fail on loading screens, probably where the guy above me failed.

Edited by GTARandom
Hi everybody and thanks to the IV: SA Team for this awesome release! biggrin.gif

But, I don't know why the game doesn't want to start sad.gif

I tried a lot of things like, delete my savegames files in Local/Rockstar Games/... , try to put GTA IV.exe, LaunchGTAIV.exe and IVSALauncher.exe in administrator, put the game in english in Options tab of SA: IV Launcher, etc... But no. confused.gif

Here what is happening (it's pretty like what you said in the ReadMe):

After selecting a mode (SP or MP), the game is reading my disc, then... Nothing happend. (I tried to see the launch operation in the Tast Manager, and GTAIV.exe is well launched in the Process tab after that the "reading disc" icon is disappearing, but 5 seconds after, the GTAIV.exe process stop).

I have .net Framework latest version, etc...

I just reinstalled GTA IV some hours ago to play this mod, I'm sad sad.gif

I will try to re-install my game totally, I will keep you inform guys smile.gif

PS: The same problem appeared when I tried to install GTA IV this afternoon, and the problem was due to the fact that I haven't got installed Games For Windows Live. Maybe a problem due to that? And I just came to see that XLive.dll isn't is my IV: SA folder, I don't know if it's important, but I will try to add it.

SAME HERE sad.gif

@Blaster_nl The loading screens in beta 3 completely wreck the SA feel the loading screens i beta keep the sa feel

That's funny because they are based of Rockstars original artwork.

user posted image

I am sorry guys but i'll have to agree to disagree with all of ya about loadingscreens. They are very unique and one of a kind, most of you may not remember that SA originally had loading screens as intro video, consider our version as prolonged intro.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Do NOT install IV:SA to your stock installation folder (where you originally had the game installed);

Instead let the setup copy your EFLC/IV install and perform all the built-int tasks as intended by copying and installing to a custom folder address, and you shall have no problems.

The reason why is because the registry keys and string entries for game initialisation probably get duplicated and thus fail on loading screens, probably where the guy above me failed.

I have done like the install software said, my IV: SA game is in a totally new folder, in F:\GTA IV San Andreas\Grand Theft Auto IV away from F:\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV so I don't think the problem come from here cryani.gif

And I tried to add xlive.dll, but nothing happened, same for xliveless. sad.gif

On gtaivsa.com server

So... this is one thing I was never sure about with torrents... Can I go ahead and install it while the torrent continues to seed? Or will opening it mess something up.

So... this is one thing I was never sure about with torrents... Can I go ahead and install it while the torrent continues to seed? Or will opening it mess something up.

Don't recommend doing this... even if it may work partially... pause down the seed while you install

@Rob85Fr IV does need Live redistributables, but then after they are there, you can use xlive to terminate live overlay in-game... About your problem - you should check your stock install before proceeding to install IV:SA , cus like you said IV didn't work so well neither.

We can't be held responsible for the state of IV before IV:SA setup was even run

Edited by GTARandom

@GTARandom Yeap, that was actually what I was saying in my head. Surely that there is something wrong with the stock installation.

Re-installing everything now, Thanks smile.gif

When i press play in multiplayer game type game crashes :S in single player it's normal.I think its because my single player save game how to delete it?

So is there any plans for Beta 4? And can somebody enlighten me about what happened to VCR, I want to play Vice City on Rage.. confused.gif

Ugh, wish I kept the WAV's for the Radio Stations now, I'm not exactly happy with these anymore, found a much better option set which is CBR to, which what you guys needed!

LAME.exe -q 0 -m f -b 144 --cbr

Under LAME 3.99.5 instead of 3.98.4, quality sounds a lot better with barely an impact on the filesize.

When i press play in multiplayer game type game crashes :S in single player it's normal.I think its because my single player save game how to delete it?

fixed just delete your single player save data and multiplayer working again wink.gif

But when you save your game in single player multiplayer will not work again.

Due to heavy load, the add-ons system is not working properly.

I also can't access the server to fix it and/or put up a maintenance message.

We'll try to have it up and running again as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

I'm getting an value error when i click launcher, here is screen shot

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/986/errorki.jpg

Did you install any add-ons?

Car pack, enb and my musics (to "song"). Thats all.

It's your ENB, it's very incompatible with IVSA, get rif of it and try again. (although enb poisons your install so much, you might wanna reinstall.)

It's your ENB, it's very incompatible with IVSA, get rif of it and try again. (although enb poisons your install so much, you might wanna reinstall.)

I'll try but I used my enb on BETA 2, Patch 1.0.4.0. Anyway.

The draw distance in your ENB is set too high, so it's off the scale in the launcher options, hence the error.

Change the draw distance in the timecyc.dat (don't know the current value) to 1000.

I'll try but I used my enb on BETA 2, Patch 1.0.4.0. Anyway.

That explain all.

i can't even start the game. i click play and all i get is the save screen. i can't do anything but save.

Screenshots please.

OK. Well, how will I use my enb? Is there a way for it?

Change the draw distance in the timecyc.dat (don't know the current value) to 1000.