Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rage Team

[WIP] IV:SA³ 'World Enhancement'

Jinx.

Linking an entire game is not allowed (except if it's heavily modified - ala the LCS for VC mod). Reccomending a cracked exe that is required for mods, however, is.

Edited by Jinx.

Forfunonly

Why do I get an unhandled exception after I install Icenancher 3.0? Is there any fix?

Edited by Forfunonly

Yureminems

Guys, but on Windows 10 does not work GTA IV SA Beta 3? And then I found out that my launcher is starting, but the game itself does not want to, and it does not make any mistake ...

FearlessFoxX

Hi am I the only one getting random crash messages? Sometimes I can olay this game for a while other times it crashes out if the blue I've noticed there's some areas where the game crashes but other times it just randomly crashes can't even enjoy the game for 30 mins without a crash

Anyone please help One love

Elissay

I dont understand why you still reporting problems , this mod is DEAD

Edited by Elissay

Wakka387

not too dead... been toying around with the idea of a revival

Elissay

not too dead... been toying around with the idea of a revivalYou really think after 5 years somebody will work at this mod ?

Wakka387

not too dead... been toying around with the idea of a revival
You really think after 5 years somebody will work at this mod ?

if not GTARandom, then me.

FearlessFoxX

I've been modding it and doing improvements but, right now im getting a problem were texture start disappearing any fixes or ideas?

Gian_Yagami

Yeah, this mod is dead. San Andreas aren't fit to IV engine, it has poor features compared to San Andreas. Grow up and play gta v.

.Bach

^If you're going to post a comment at least try to not make it sound outright ridiculous.

Edited by .Bach

FearlessFoxX

Can someone please find a fix for this mods crashing errors? I LOVE to play this mod but it crashes all the time randomly every 10 mins 5 mins or 30 mins it's all random asf and unpredictable and it kills the experience I will literally pay someone to fix this!!! It seems traffic related to vehichles not quite sure but please someone fix this or reach out to me!

_CP_

@FearlessFoxX
This mod is not developed for few years, you can forget about that.

FearlessFoxX

I know that but there's gota be someone I can find that is willing to fix these crashes I keep getting, I literally have installed and uninstalled that game a lot of times, tried eflc version uninstalled and reinstalled planty of times, all togetbor I've reinstalled and installed this mod over 10 times, I remember the first time I got this mod I stayed up for 10 hours all night just trying to install it becuase at the time I had eflc and I couldn't figure out the issue of the loading screen crash, until now I know you have to swap game directory but ive spent hours and hours on this mod tweaking it modding it, more hours trying to mod it and fix it then ganeplay!! changed view distance to 1 , edited the traffic flow file for bugs, scattered almost the whole forum for answers!! I've tried everything I know to fix this and I haven't been succesful, And no I'm not a noob to modding I know a fair amount and have experience.... Anyway all I get is play CRASH Play Crash PLAY CRASH and it's always unpredictable it's like a tease it teases you and just when your past 10 mins or it's getting SO fun BOOM CRASH....this is my favorite game! If I get lucky I can grab 30 -45 mins of gameplay and when that happens I feel satisfied, but most the time the game crashes under 15 mins and it's gotten me so frustrated, there's always a bad to something good, nothing can ever be perfect without a downside, this mod is amazing and I will happily pay someone JUST TO FIX THE crashing!!! I don't know what to do at this point anybody on here wana help out point a finger or take my money? Shooot I might have to find a game developer on Craigslist for this... Come on people I can't be the only one feeling like this we gota stick back togethor to at least fix rhe crashes that's it!! No more features extra stuff nothing just to fix the crashes! So I can sleep better at night and enjoy this mod to death!

Edited by FearlessFoxX

BBHD

I know that but there's gota be someone I can find that is willing to fix these crashes I keep getting, I literally have installed and uninstalled that game a lot of times, tried eflc version uninstalled and reinstalled planty of times, all togetbor I've reinstalled and installed this mod over 10 times, I remember the first time I got this mod I stayed up for 10 hours all night just trying to install it becuase at the time I had eflc and I couldn't figure out the issue of the loading screen crash, until now I know you have to swap game directory but ive spent hours and hours on this mod tweaking it modding it, more hours trying to mod it and fix it then ganeplay!! changed view distance to 1 , edited the traffic flow file for bugs, scattered almost the whole forum for answers!! I've tried everything I know to fix this and I haven't been succesful, And no I'm not a noob to modding I know a fair amount and have experience.... Anyway all I get is play CRASH Play Crash PLAY CRASH and it's always unpredictable it's like a tease it teases you and just when your past 10 mins or it's getting SO fun BOOM CRASH....this is my favorite game! If I get lucky I can grab 30 -45 mins of gameplay and when that happens I feel satisfied, but most the time the game crashes under 15 mins and it's gotten me so frustrated, there's always a bad to something good, nothing can ever be perfect without a downside, this mod is amazing and I will happily pay someone JUST TO FIX THE crashing!!! I don't know what to do at this point anybody on here wana help out point a finger or take my money? Shooot I might have to find a game developer on Craigslist for this... Come on people I can't be the only one feeling like this we gota stick back togethor to at least fix rhe crashes that's it!! No more features extra stuff nothing just to fix the crashes! So I can sleep better at night and enjoy this mod to death!

What kind of error you get ?

What event viewer says ?

Did you tried by compatibilty mode, admin launcher ?

By removing .asi ?

Are modded cars installed ?

Maybe an installed mod making issue !

Edited by BBHD

Gian_Yagami

^If you're going to post a comment at least try to not make it sound outright ridiculous.

dead mod = uncompleted project.

Things San Andreas can do but IV can't:

1.Character's body deformation, mesh will changed depends on fat and muscle value.

2.hydraulic suspension.

3.Diving underwater.

4.dual handed weapons.

5.increasing maximum health.

6.car customization.

7.Bicycle.

Edited by Gian_Yagami

FearlessFoxX

I keep getting random crash, and it just say gta iv exe has stopped working, and I have a couple mods installed just some weapons and like 3 vehicles but that's not the issue becuase, I have reinstalled it clean no mods for testing bugs and how far I can go with modding it before it crashes again, I have done a lot of testing on the modding limits just last night I reinstalled the eflc version and it crashes... I have both the eflc and gta 4 installed rn... I literally just installed gta ivsa beta 2 lat night for hope and I got to olay it for a while so it seems like the crashing is occuring from the beta 3 update I beleive, beta 2 is cool but it's just so empty and barely playable... Anyway I've tried running it on compalibikty mode with vista, still get crash.. Idk what's going on...

Are. You telling me you don't get any crashes at all?? You can literally play the game for hours without crash?

Also what is the event viewer? Is there a program I can get that will detect crashes? And btw I have removed the video editor script the jetpack script and race script but still crash, unless there's another asi file I need to remove

PLEASE HELP

Edited by FearlessFoxX

OfficialLawGuyUK

dead mod = uncompleted project.

Things San Andreas can do but IV can't:

1.Character's body deformation, mesh will changed depends on fat and muscle value.

2.hydraulic suspension.

3.Diving underwater.

4.dual handed weapons.

5.increasing maximum health.

6.car customization.

7.Bicycle.

I do not like your tone @Gian_Yagami, if someone IS willing to play this and you aren't then simply don't try to stop him. Let him enjoy the game. Because we know you don't. Unless you have something good to say about the game, leave him alone please :)

pupi420

yea hello,so  i downloaded the mod and all and when i start the game i get an error that i must bypass rockstar social club,how do i do that?

pupi420

nvm i deleted it

TheJanox824

Hello, I know that this mod is abandoned, but, is there a way to disable gang wars? They are really annoying. Also, when i save the game in CJ's house, the game doesn't detect it next time i play it. Is there any solution for those things? Thanks.

pimann

I installed the latest official IV:SA but the game freezes every 4-5 minutes of gameplay even on the lowest graphic settings.

I use Windows 10, 8 GB RAM and GTA IV 1.0.4.0 (I disabled full-screen optimization in GTAIV.exe's settings to prevent often freezes)

The original IV (or copy with car/ped/weapon mods only without ENB) if fullscreen optimization is disabled in GTAIV.exe's settings works OK even on the highest settings

but IV:SA freezes every 4-5 minutes even on the lowest settings no matter is fullscreen optimization disabled or not.

Is there any working solution without downgrading my PC?