Suggestion regarding the private section.

ZDANZ96

Well, as we all know, standard members aren't allowed to see the OGA forum. In my honest opinion, it should be at least allowed for a standard member (which one isn't from any official gang) to see it at least, since it is a section of the Forum. If they can't post, then viewing it should be an option for this forum.

What I am trying to say is that standard members who aren't from OGA should be allowed to see these "secret" topics, if moderators disagree with that, a suggestion is: make these members unable to post there, but able to see what is going on behind the screen.

One of the many causes that brought me up to post this suggestion is that, one time, a person from the forum who could see the OGA part, told me that someone was talking badly about me, in my backwards in the OGA forum. What could I do? Nothing, since I wasn't even able to see if he was, in fact, talking about myself. Honestly, I felt quite powerless after that.

Edited by ZDANZ96

Ain't gonna happen for various reasons that some may or may not list in posts below me.

Plus the fact that someone said they *might* get rid of the OGA sub-forum in V2.

I don't see your name anywhere at all in the OGA. You can rest easy.

fV9tG4b.gif

I don't see your name anywhere at all in the OGA. You can rest easy.

How did you miss the whole topic we have about him?

@ZDANZ: This is the internet. People are going to say things about you no matter what you do. Just ignore it, and move on.

If it was public it would be pointless to have it. It's a private section.

And seriously if you feel bad because we laugh at you on the internet, I'm sorry for you.

Yl8KS.jpg

By your logic, we should all be able to see the moderator and administrator subforums, because they're private and they likely talk about us.

Why stop there? Let's go ask the FBI access to their files, too.

clEsyRO.gif

If it was public it would be pointless to have it. It's a private section.

And seriously if you feel bad because we laugh at you on the internet, I'm sorry for you.

Do you think I care about people who laugh at me? Dude, there are already a lot of important things to care about in my real life, rather than someone's else opinion in an internet forum. I was just pointing out one of the many reasons about why the private could be open for everyone. Maybe reading the topic about myself, should be a lot of fun for me.

Plus the fact that someone said they *might* get rid of the OGA sub-forum in V2.

Hopefully this will eventually happen, Andy.

The fact that you bothered to create a topic for this means you care enough.

And this is not going to happen in the foreseeable future. The OGA hasn't had enough of Slamman yet.