What is the 1st thing you're gonna do...

locolow2011

... when you finally pop in the game into your Xbox/PS3/PC and complete the introductory mission?

I'm going to just take a walk around the area, just like i did in IV, also i will try to find a convertible just to see the roof going up/down animation thingy.

i will try to find a convertible just to see the roof going up/down animation thingy.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

It's a very strong possibility that Rockstar could cut out that feature from the game just like the many supposed features that were supposed to be in GTA IV but eventually got cut.

Probably do a few missions, explore the parts of the city available, then play some more missions until I unlock a few side missions. Then I'll do some of those and hopefully be able to blow all earned money tounge.gif

I'll tell you what I'm not going to do. I'm not going to visit this loony bin until the story is finished.

i will try to find a convertible just to see the roof going up/down animation thingy.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

It's a very strong possibility that Rockstar could cut out that feature from the game just like the many supposed features that were supposed to be in GTA IV but eventually got cut.

really?? could you please tell me which features got cut from IV? i didnt know about that

really?? could you please tell me which features got cut from IV? i didnt know about that

Sure, follow this link and just scroll down towards the end/just past halfway and you'll see the list of GTA IV features/missions/vehicles cut from the final game.

You can even find the things that were cut from the previous GTA games.

Sure, follow this link and just scroll down towards the end/just past halfway and you'll see the list of GTA IV features/missions/vehicles cut from the final game.

thanks man, well then lets hope its on the final game

How many of thouse things were shown in the Trailer with extreme detail?

Yl8KS.jpg

Not sure but nonetheless there were a lot of cut features from IV, so I just expect to see the same thing with GTA V as disappointing as it sounds.

Not sure but nonetheless there were a lot of cut features from IV, so I just expect to see the same thing with GTA V as disappointing as it sounds.

It would be a big lie to show that in the trailer (cool brand new feature) and then cut it. I seriously think that it wont be cut.

Other minor things? Sure.

Yl8KS.jpg

Generally the story line lets us get introduced to the city and the new features in a more natural way than randomly roaming around so I'll get my hands busy with the missions.

Edit: I'll get a hooker in my car sooner than I've done before. devil.gif

I'll also check for finger-less gloves (Hope they don't get cut this time around.)

Edited by deepthroatgta6

look for CJ's house and see if there some Grove Street Gangtsers hangin around!

Sure!

Fore me though, more along the lines of, what they have kept from San Andreas, and what has changed. Gonna for sure check out Grove Street

Get a motorbike / check if they fixed the controls / drive away from the city / explore the countryside.

Probably i'll continue the story or explore LA/Surrounding Area, or i'll make some massacre at some place(thats what i did in GTA IV lol)

I like to take my time when I buy a new game so I will probably free roam. Go down alleyways to try and find hidden weapons that are nearest to my safehouse.

Harwood Butch3r

Beat the living sh*t out of a cop. That's the first thing I done in VC. Except it was an accident that time. I walked around the corner of Ken's office playing around with the controls (Don't ask me why) throwing punches and hit a cop.

I would like to do it on purpose this time around. cool.gif

Beat the living sh*t out of a cop. That's the first thing I done in VC. Except it was an accident that time. I walked around the corner of Ken's office playing around with the controls (Don't ask me why) throwing punches and hit a cop.

I would like to do it on purpose this time around. cool.gif

I'll happily accept this challenge.

I would go and find cheats for the game(I'm just that type of player) and go and find a blimp in the game. Oh and try to hijack a plane. Just like I did in IV, but failed miserably biggrin.gif

beat the living sh*t out of closet person to me and watch as the light leaves there eyes devil.gif then probably explore the city see the beauty of los santos

look for CJ's house and see if there some Grove Street Gangtsers hangin around!

I think the best you're gonna get is some graffiti saying "CJ wozn't 'ere".

Ill probably complete a few missions and then go find Grove Street if its in there just to see how its changed in 20 years(GTA SA:1992, GTA V:2012)