Should GTA VI bet set in Vice City?

PHARKIN CHERKOV

PHARKIN CHERKOV

The first GTA game went like this - Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City. If Vice was the main city for VI could we see a massive Florida state? Personally I would like to see a game set in the Midwest based on Chicago. Also, if it was VC would you like to be set in the 80's or the now?

CryptReaperDorian

I think it's too early to talk about GTA VI since we really only got our first glance at GTA V a few weeks ago. However, if GTA V does good with the sunny (and polluted) atmosphere of Los Santos (and whatever else it includes), then I wouldn't mind R* going back to another gritty location. I would like Chicago since it's so close to home for me, but there are many other great choices out there.

UberChargedCJ
I think Vice City should be the "Swan Song" for the PS4, Xbox 720.

Meaning it should be GTA 7 or 8

VI is 6

Yes you'd be crazy not to.I personally would like to see the next 5 or so series in the worlds most beautiful and luxurious landscapes.St Petersburg.??? Europe.We need this change.This is mIami now it is gorgeous.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=miami&um=1&...1t:429,r:0,s:28

I want The series to go here.Londan personally.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=e...iw=1093&bih=386

GRINCH ASS BITCH

Not to be an asshole or anything, but what does this have to do with GTA:V?

I think Vice City should be the "Swan Song" for the PS4, Xbox 720.

Meaning it should be GTA 7 or 8

VI is 6

He means that GTA VI would be the last GTA for the current generation consoles, and VII+ would be later on the next generation.

We've seen not much more of what V has to offer. For all we know it could be six months off, or more. It's just a bit too early to talk about VI.