There is a tall building in the top right corner o

StormerBoy

There is a tall building in the top right corner of Purgatory that I have seen other players inside of. How do I get in it?

Out of the three buildings each on a corner of that junction, it is the middle one. The one with an enormous single glass pane on the right hand side of it and also it has bill boards at the bottom of it.

You can use the first glitch demonstrated in this video to get under the map in a helicopter:

Then get into the building like this:

(Back then we thought that this was the Maisonette 9 building from The Ballad of Gay Tony)

Yes, but be advised: the glitch was patched for the Ballad of Gay Tony. I'm not sure about the Lost and Damned, but it should still work in regular IV.

But I know I saw someone get in that building on BOGT very recently, is there another glitch that will let me in?

I don't know which platform you're on (PC, Xbox 360 or PS3), but this one seems to work on Xbox 360:

I haven't tried it myself though. Please let us know if it works for you and which platform you're on icon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...
BuzzBeerCompany

Not sure what building you are talking about, but I have done extensive research to see which building you can fly up into. I have found buildings on every island except for Charge Island. On all the main islands, and Happiness island and Colony island. All buildings that don't have a real reason to have a solid floors and are not part of the single story mode. The best buildings also have a hole in the floor that you can fly back under without coming out the side of the building. There is even one where you can get close enough to get a health on the outside without going out to get it, and then back under. The yacht near Happiness Island, been in there from underneath. Its all water and an empty shell. That half sunken tanker near the nuclear cooling towers in South West Alderney, got into that, it was a tight fit and the Buzzards blades broke, but I was in there, the floor and ceiling was solid, I walked out through the side and got out. You can fly, swim and shimmy your way into graphics glitches in GTA 4. Because TBoGT Rotterdam Tower (Empire State Building) has a lobby that upper floor entry point was closed off. As far as I know there is 1 place on Alderney to get the Buzzard under. 1 Annihilator spot in Middle Park on Algonquin and 2 more on Dukes-Broker at Hove Beach and the Gas tanks at the airport. Although while watching someone on radar they got the Buzzard under at the gas tanks, no clue. I couldn't do it. Too many buildings to list here at the moment. Sometimes its more fun to freak people out, after they have been all the way around the building you are in or why you have so many RPG's. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Flying under is a great way to get someone in the subway or the car tunnel, you can run but you can't hide suicidal.gif

BuzzBeerCompany

I don't have a recorder to do that, add my name and let me know when you are on and i will show you a few. If you still have the paper map of GTA 4, you can mark off the good buildings. Then later try to get in them on your own or I can stand by in a helicopter in case you crash and need a new helicopter. I also have a mic if that helps.

PS3 - CaptainRevenge - 1 word

Shyabang Shyabang

Out of the three buildings each on a corner of that junction, it is the middle one. The one with an enormous single glass pane on the right hand side of it and also it has bill boards at the bottom of it.

Is it the one near Union Drive West? I landed on top of that building a couple of months ago. We could look through that enormous glass and see that they made a 3D interior. I think I saw the pedestrians walk around in there if I remember correctly. The entrances were locked, but I can tell that we can walk around in there if we could find a way in. Too bad they patched it.

BuzzBeerCompany

I went back to look for this specific building, in single mode i had the cell phone to get instant health if needed and got in there from underneath. there are 4 floors that extend into the building, i landed on the lowest floor. the rest of the buildings floor is absent, leaving a hole to fly back under. the next floor up was slightly higher than the height of a Buzzard cause it trapped it in there. it is true that the graphics of the game look very different from inside a building that u had to fly up into to get into it. at certain angles you can look through all off the graphics and see the Hercules downstairs bar, u can basically see every normal game play enterable buildings in your vicinity. Try glitches in single mode, the same ones work in multiplayer. Im going to try that above Xbox video on PS3 with the Buzzard. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif